PDA

View Full Version : Who hasn't been contacted?

OzzieBall2004
11-04-2005, 02:14 AM
Is anyone else trying to buy a split or a full and hasn't been contacted? I had an Ozzie last year and my rep is gone. I'm gonna post my email here. Hopefully someone reads it and will contact me.

cml147@yahoo.com

OEO Magglio
11-04-2005, 02:17 AM
Is anyone else trying to buy a split or a full and hasn't been contacted? I had an Ozzie last year and my rep is gone. I'm gonna post my email here. Hopefully someone reads it and will contact me.

cml147@yahoo.com
The ozzie plan isnt a season ticket plan so I highly doubt anyone is going to get contacted who purchased that.

Soxfanspcu11
11-04-2005, 02:48 AM
I sent them an email regarding full season tickets the day after game 4 and they finally replied yesterday. I knew they would be super busy so I just called them to finally get full season tickets.

Although it did take awhile for them to respond to my email, they did apologize over and over again in the response about the delay, and they even sent me a separate email that personally apologized! BJ said that they are filling season tickets at an unprecedented rate, so it make take some persistence.

However, I think this is great! I LOVE to see this. Hopefully this shows the sox management what putting a championship team on the field will do for your organization! Hopefully this becomes a pattern!:D:

Palehose13
11-04-2005, 10:35 AM
The ozzie plan isnt a season ticket plan so I highly doubt anyone is going to get contacted who purchased that.

Really? What is it then?

Sure looks like a season ticket plan to me: http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/ticketing/plans/zone.jsp

My rep contacted me because I had put a deposit down a month ago for a 27 game plan. When he did call and left a voicemail, he said it would be easier to call the general number instead of his direct line. The number is 312-674-5330

robiwho
11-04-2005, 06:00 PM
My rep contacted me because I had put a deposit down a month ago for a 27 game plan. When he did call and left a voicemail, he said it would be easier to call the general number instead of his direct line. The number is 312-674-5330

I had the same experience. Just call the sales department and prepare to spend some time with Ed and John...and make sure you go to the bathroom before you call, it may take a while! :D:

tacosalbarojas
11-04-2005, 06:02 PM
They are swamped. My rep sent out a note (I assume to all his accounts) today apologizing for delays in responses and that he doubted anyone would be able to relocated due to what they expect will be almost 100% renewal.

ChicagoHoosier
11-04-2005, 06:06 PM
According to the website, the Ozzie plan does not give you a personal account rep. My guess would be (with nothing to back this up) that you'll get a reminder to renew but you'll get the same shot as anyone else at that plan.

itsnotrequired
11-04-2005, 07:02 PM
I had the same experience. Just call the sales department and prepare to spend some time with Ed and John...and make sure you go to the bathroom before you call, it may take a while! :D:

Favorite "on hold" line: This place is up for grabs!

Dibbs
11-04-2005, 09:40 PM
I have sent three emails total. The first email was sent at the end of September. Two more emails were sent in October. I finally called and left a message this Monday and have still not heard from anyone after giving them numerous ways to get in contact with me. I find it hard to believe they can not find time to take the order. They want more people in the stands? Well, maybe they should hire people to sell tickets lol...I have been basically begging to give them close to $6,000 paid in full for two premium lower box seats. I am not ordering online without knowing where the seats are...that is crazy when you are dishing out $6K, which is a lot of money to me.

Anyway, sorry about the rant. If anybody can give me a way to get in contact with a reliable rep I would really appreciate it.