PDA

View Full Version : Question about SOXFEST tickets

crazyozzie02
11-02-2005, 03:28 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get any SOXFEST tickets. I know that they are sold out but i would be willing to do anything to get a 1-day pass even though i am really looking for a 3-day pass. Anyone that can help me or maybe might be able to sell me a ticket i would appreicate it. Thanks

Colin

sas1974
11-02-2005, 03:36 PM
I don't believe they've offered them to season ticket holders yet. When they do, perhaps some kind soul will help you out.

CPditka
11-02-2005, 03:42 PM
I second this notion, I would really like to go to Sox fest, except I am sans ticket, I've tried to look around on ebay since I was tardy getting tickets and it sold out so quick this year, but they are going for like 200 bucks!!!! Any help and I would be much appreciative.

gosox83
11-02-2005, 03:46 PM
good news and bad news.

Good news is if you really want to go you can buy them.

Bad news is ......

http://search.ebay.com//search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=%22Soxfest+Tickets%22

The Dude
11-02-2005, 03:47 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get any SOXFEST tickets. I know that they are sold out but i would be willing to do anything to get a 1-day pass even though i am really looking for a 3-day pass. Anyone that can help me or maybe might be able to sell me a ticket i would appreicate it. Thanks

Colin

Well until season ticket holders get tix, the only option is Ebay.
I would suggest getting a spilt plan if you're looking for a season ticket plan for 2006 because you will get an option to purchase these.

The demand for these SoxFest tix are crazy when you think of last years event when tickets were still available for friday and sunday up until a few days before the event!:cool:

Palehose13
11-02-2005, 03:56 PM
I don't believe they've offered them to season ticket holders yet. When they do, perhaps some kind soul will help you out.

Last year's ST holders have already been able to order their tickets. We were limited to 2. I'm not sure about new ST holders and when they can order them. I had to have my order in by 5pm, October 21st. I received the e-mail on October 20thin the afternoon.

Tekijawa
11-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Last year's ST holders have already been able to order their tickets. We were limited to 2. I'm not sure about new ST holders and when they can order them. I had to have my order in by 5pm, October 21st. I received the e-mail on October 20thin the afternoon.

Same with me... I bought two (on the 21st) and they showed up on the CC bill today.

steff
11-02-2005, 05:11 PM

Yep they have.

chisoxfan83
11-02-2005, 05:55 PM
i also picked up 2 on the 21st, they were charged today....from the way the paperwork was set up i do not know if new ST's holders will get any being that the form had to be in within a day.

chisoxfan83
11-02-2005, 07:07 PM
anyone who has had the 3 day pass before...when is the private autograph signing(uaully fri sat or sun)? or is that only with the hotel packages?

Iwritecode
11-02-2005, 09:53 PM
anyone who has had the 3 day pass before...when is the private autograph signing(uaully fri sat or sun)? or is that only with the hotel packages?

I think it only comes with the hotel package and last year it was on Saturday.

Chips
11-02-2005, 11:06 PM
I think it only comes with the hotel package and last year it was on Saturday.

The private autograph session was for only the first 100 or 250 people who signed up for the hotel package, if I recall. I was too late on that one.

sas1974
11-03-2005, 09:55 AM

Yikes! I've had tickets for five seasons. It looks like I have some fun phone calls to make.

Palehose13
11-03-2005, 10:04 AM
Yikes! I've had tickets for five seasons. It looks like I have some fun phone calls to make.

Yep. Do they have your correct e-mail? Cause the only way I was notified was via e-mail.

sas1974
11-03-2005, 10:10 AM
Yep. Do they have your correct e-mail? Cause the only way I was notified was via e-mail.

They should have my address. I seem to get all of the press releases, advisories for procedures during sellouts, etc. It's probably just an oversight. We'll see how it goes I guess.

ewokpelts
11-03-2005, 11:50 AM
Yikes! I've had tickets for five seasons. It looks like I have some fun phone calls to make.email your rep......i gave my rep my soxfest order form yesterday(the sox fax kept spitting out my order form on 10/20....gee, i wonder why?) he assured me my order will get processed.....
Gene

Dolly
11-03-2005, 04:16 PM
email your rep......i gave my rep my soxfest order form yesterday(the sox fax kept spitting out my order form on 10/20....gee, i wonder why?) he assured me my order will get processed.....
Gene

I didn't get the email from the Sox until I emailed my ticket rep asking about it after I heard they were sold out. Unfortunately, that was at about 4:59 on Oct. 21st. He did say that they are going to *try* to get all season ticket holders in, but it will be tough. Why wouldn't they let season ticket holders have first crack at them? Ugh....

DaBears
11-07-2005, 01:41 PM
I am a new season ticket holder as of October this year. anyone know if they are offering us newbies the chance to purchase??? I hope so, I am not about to drop $600 to go for the weekend!

tacosalbarojas
11-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Same with me... I bought two (on the 21st) and they showed up on the CC bill today.Likewise. And I ain't selling!

Palehose13
11-07-2005, 02:27 PM
Got my tickets in the mail yesterday.

The Wimperoo
11-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Got my tickets in the mail yesterday.

Did you order the hotel package? If you order the hotel package, when do you get your tickets?

ChiSoxGirl
11-07-2005, 02:47 PM
Did you order the hotel package? If you order the hotel package, when do you get your tickets?

I'm a regular Hyatt guest during SoxFest weekend and your weekend passes are given to you upon checking in to your room. :smile:

Palehose13
11-07-2005, 02:47 PM

I do have the hotel package and you get those tickets when you check-in. The two I got in the mail yesterday were the ones that were ordered October 21st through my ST acount rep.

DaBears
11-10-2005, 02:51 PM
for those who were wondering. I called the Sox ticket office and asked if they would be offering SoxFest tickets to those who purchased the WS/Season Ticket Plan right before the world series started. they told me it was highly improbable, so those of us who got in late are SOL.