PDA

View Full Version : 2005 sox resemble this other makeandmodel

richb2
10-31-2005, 11:08 PM
This sox team reminds me of two other teams that had incredible run-at fame and glory and when I say this I am not matching up player verse's player but over all how the teams played and carried themselves. my first pick is the oakland A's of the early to mid 70's . They had a couple of very good players, agreat pitching staff and bull pen and they were a Team. This team also loved playing under the big light just like this 2005 team. I live in san jose now and a lot of baseball freind in oakland say the samething about this sox team it brings back memories for them. I am not saying the sox will have the same success. The second team and I hate to say it because I hate them but this team plays a lot like the yankes from the late 90's-95, 96, 97, 98 era. that team could pitch play defense and liked making the big plays and playing like a team and onnce again I am not saying this sox team will have the same success but I do think they have some of the same pedigree and can have a nice run if jerry lets them. I would not be surpirsed to see this team in the big game during the next 3-years-God I hope so lol

Chips
10-31-2005, 11:39 PM
Maybe we'll put together three straight like that A's team.