PDA

View Full Version : Sox On Leno Tuesday?

Ken
10-31-2005, 10:56 PM
Has anyone heard that some of the players will be on Jay Leno Tuesday night? I believe that I heard that on the Score this morning.

HotelWhiteSox
10-31-2005, 11:12 PM
I think it was posted here in the last couple days. IIRC, it will be Ozzie, AJ, and Dye

Chips
10-31-2005, 11:19 PM
That comes on pretty soon if my clocks are correct. I think I will watch it until the NyQuil kicks in and then I kick in.

HotelWhiteSox
10-31-2005, 11:20 PM
That comes on pretty soon if my clocks are correct. I think I will watch it until the NyQuil kicks in and then I kick in.

It's tomorrow brotha

Chips
10-31-2005, 11:21 PM
It's tomorrow brotha

Yeah, today is monday. I am a :dumbass:

DSpivack
11-01-2005, 12:02 AM
It doesn't say anything on their website, the only Ozzy I see this week is Osbourne. Perhaps a last minute addition?

oeo
11-01-2005, 07:50 AM
It doesn't say anything on their website, the only Ozzy I see this week is Osbourne. Perhaps a last minute addition?

I'm sure whoever was supposed to be on was knocked off for it late last week/early this week. So I can see the website not being updated.

DSpivack
11-01-2005, 09:45 AM
I'm sure whoever was supposed to be on was knocked off for it late last week/early this week. So I can see the website not being updated.

Apparently the thread title said TUESDAY,which I couldn't understand for some odd reason. Ozzy [and the cute-to-hot Rosario Dawson] was on Monday. Ozzie & Co. on Tuesday.

Hitmen77
11-01-2005, 10:52 AM
I don't see anything on the Tonight Show website indicating that the Sox will be on.

oeo
11-01-2005, 10:57 AM
I don't see anything on the Tonight Show website indicating that the Sox will be on.

Like I said above, the website may not be updated because his guests were probably scheduled awhile ago. One of his guests was either probably bumped off (or couldn't make it), or they will have a shorter span for each guest. They will be on tonight, even though the website does not say anything because this was probably just arranged within the last couple of days.

Hitmen77
11-01-2005, 11:08 AM
Like I said above, the website may not be updated because his guests were probably scheduled awhile ago. One of his guests was either probably bumped off (or couldn't make it), or they will have a shorter span for each guest. They will be on tonight, even though the website does not say anything because this was probably just arranged within the last couple of days.

I'll make sure to set my VCR for tonight.

LongLiveFisk
11-01-2005, 11:29 AM

Maybe they can get Ozzy and Ozzie on stage at the same time...

:ozzie
"Hey, I can sing a little "Crazy Train"!"
:)

gehrtsox7
11-01-2005, 11:31 PM
There not on it,,, I went to the Tonight Show taping today,(Tuesday) hoping to see them. Jay kept making Chicago references Re: the musical guest and the comedian guest. but no Sox,,, On my tv info guide is said they would be on,, thats why I went,, Unless they pre-taped something. But there was nothing mentioned of them during the taping. I was mad. But the show was still funny. That Leno gets me everytime!!

mike squires
11-01-2005, 11:57 PM
Is it that easy to get in to a taping of the show. I thought there was a waiting list or something. That's cool.

DumpJerry
11-02-2005, 12:42 AM
They were not on............Directv says they are, but with Ozzie at Chicago City Hall today, I don't see how he could have gotten there in time.......

I blame FOX for their incompetent coverage of playoff baseball for not creating nationwide excitement.

jabrch
11-02-2005, 01:02 AM
Ozzie canceled due to an AM committment in Springfield. Then Leno told AJ and Dye to stay home if Ozzie wasn't coming with. Kinda sucks... This would have been a great stage for Guillen.

peeonwrigley
11-02-2005, 01:21 AM

Oh God, you'd never understand a word...

SOXintheBURGH
11-02-2005, 01:25 AM
Oh God, you'd never understand a word...

"ajdufahsudfajhsdiofjhasdufyjgijhyujHASDFOPFASOIPDJ Faddfajdfashuhg,l,vsjasdkvmvcmnklamsl;fajajhdsofua .... and then she **** ON A TURTLE!"

Dolly
11-02-2005, 02:36 AM

They could both go on Letterman together. Then he could go from one to the other with, "Ozzie..... Ozzy!" It was so funny when he did his "Uma, Oprah" bit that this one would be a real hoot.

Rocky Soprano
11-02-2005, 09:50 AM
Seems like Leno had nothing to do with the Sox not being on. Dye cancelled on Friday and the Ozzie had to cancel.

AJ was the only one that was able to make it and then it was decided to just cancel completely.

And Leno RULES!

mike squires
11-02-2005, 11:25 AM
I liked that performance by the Redwalls. I'd never heard of them. They kind of had that bluesy Rollingston thing going with cool harmonies.

DSpivack
11-02-2005, 12:29 PM
I liked that performance by the Redwalls. I'd never heard of them. They kind of had that bluesy Rollingston thing going with cool harmonies.

They went to Highland Park or New Trier or something, no? Somewhere in the burbs north of Evanston.

They're not bad.

mike squires
11-02-2005, 01:01 PM
yeah, I went to their web page and saw they were from Chicago. I really liked that song and from what I saw they were getting good reviews. I might have to go pick up the record. It's been a few years since I purchased a CD!