PDA

View Full Version : want to take the slow boat to spring training

richb2
10-31-2005, 08:18 PM
I am in no rush for spring training to geteres-it can takes it sweet old time as far as I am concerned. I am in heaven right now because of the sox I never thought this day would come and sometimes I am still in shock-waiting to wake up lol. Next season will be unlike any ever faced by the white sox or it's fans in moderm times lol who knows what is in store for this team, I do know baseball is one of the hardest sport to repeat in unless you belong to the yankees clan or the great a's clan from the distant past. I am not saying that the sox can't repeat but I am not ina hurry to rush things along and sadly have to give the crown away. I want to savior this past season like a fine steak. who knows when the world series will past this way again ,when she was here it was the best of times and I hope she comes back but for now I will just sit back and remember the great memories amd smile-go white sox

MadetoOrta
10-31-2005, 08:42 PM
I can't wait for the 3-volume DVD set. Put it in the machine and enjoy cold evenings in the winter with my World Champions. I too am in no hurry.

antitwins13
10-31-2005, 08:45 PM
I want to enjoy the Sox championship as long as I can too, but I'm already counting down the days till pitchers and catchers report. I love going to the Cell and I get more antsy as the days go by. I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Chicken Dinner
10-31-2005, 11:32 PM
It's called "savoring it"!