PDA

View Full Version : SI's White Sox championship package

KnightSox
10-29-2005, 01:53 PM
I am considering suffering through a year of Sports Illustrated to get the free gifts;Commemerative book, baseballs representing each stage of the playoffs and a World series coin. Anybody think it's worth it?

Mohoney
10-29-2005, 01:56 PM
I am considering suffering through a year of Sports Illustrated to get the free gifts;Commemerative book, baseballs representing each stage of the playoffs and a World series coin. Anybody think it's worth it?

Only if I get the free football phone, too.

Fuller_Schettman
10-29-2005, 02:14 PM
I pondered it. Then I remembered I would probably have to read the SI's to feel like it isn't a waste and I came to my senses. There will be lots of cool(er) stuff between now and Christmas...

IlliniSoxFan
10-29-2005, 02:15 PM
Don't know how much you feel you need the coin and baseballs, but you can buy the book separately for $19.99, and can probably get similar stuff to the other offerings on the market in a week or so.

VenturaSoxFan23
10-29-2005, 02:18 PM
Only if I get the free football phone, too.

Oh hell no, the sneaker phone owned!
I never got one, they gave me a Football Follies tape instead because "the demand for the phone was too great to fulfill to everyone." And that's a direct quote from the letter they sent me.

:rolling:

KnightSox
10-29-2005, 02:23 PM
Don't know how much you feel you need the coin and baseballs, but you can buy the book separately for $19.99, and can probably get similar stuff to the other offerings on the market in a week or so.I don't really care about the baseballs or coin, I would like the book.Where do you get it at a bookstore or their website?