PDA

View Full Version : Hawk as MC

Frank the Tank
10-28-2005, 08:00 PM
Anyone else get pumped up by the Hawk? No one uses bad words in public with as much class as him. After suffering through national broadcasters, it was great to see and hear the Hawk again !!!

Pulaski
10-28-2005, 08:09 PM
Anyone else get pumped up by the Hawk? No one uses bad words in public with as much class as him. After suffering through national broadcasters, it was great to see and hear the Hawk again !!!

I did like the closing. "WE GONE!"

bafiarocks03
10-28-2005, 08:24 PM
I loved that Hawk was there hosting it and all I love hiM!!

IotaNet
10-28-2005, 08:37 PM
Anybody hear when Hawk said ...

(I'm paraphrasing)
"And for all those people who didn't believe ... SCREW 'EM!"

I almost fell out laughing!!!

korhead
10-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Loved the Hawk!!
The "screw 'em" reference was made towards the "heinie birds" (another well-deserved shot at Moronotti)

What a great couple days it's been!!

kitekrazy
10-28-2005, 08:47 PM

I got to the point I couldn't stand Hawk doing the games but after the playoffs I relearned to appreciate his personality. One thing I think what was missing in the last game was Hawk's reaction.

His opening statement was awesome.

flo-B-flo
10-28-2005, 10:48 PM
I just loved the Hawk as mc. Great job!! It hammered it home. 2005 World Series champ you can put it on the board ................YES!!!!

SAVVY18
10-28-2005, 10:53 PM
When Hawk came on and gave the big opening, I actually jumped up out of my chair all pumped up. The "YES" that he screamed was just too cool. Raw emotion from a broadcaster who is also a fan. He lives and dies with the team as much or more than all of us.

FedEx227
10-28-2005, 10:55 PM
And for all those people, those hiney birds that said we couldn't do it...SCREW EM!

:bandance::bandance: