PDA

View Full Version : The video played before games.

zach074
10-28-2005, 07:53 PM
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet but the video they play before all the home games is on http://cbs2chicago.com/video/?cid=29. It is the video in the bottom right corner, enjoy.

EDIT: You have to click more on the bottom right and then the video on the bottom right hand corner is the video they play before the home games that everyone has been looking for.

Kuzman
10-28-2005, 08:12 PM
Still brings a tear to my eye watching Konerko give the ball to Jerry.

Dan Mega
10-28-2005, 10:09 PM
Rowand on the megaphone: "Blum sit down, your hair is too long"

PRICELESS!

The_Floridian
10-28-2005, 10:36 PM
I love that video!

I have a few questions...

I assume there will be "Season in Review" DVD's and all that good stuff in the coming months. Who puts those together? What are the odds of this video (and the Win or Die Trying season in review one that was on the whitesox.com site until recently) being on it?

I assume Brooks Boyer will have some input on what goes on it. Where do I find his e-mail?

lizard6king6
10-28-2005, 10:54 PM
I love the video 88 years in the making and at the end a bunch of the guys have there arms around eachother singing "Dont stop believeing" :supernana: Best kareokee ever !!!

ssirish317
10-29-2005, 08:31 AM
I assume there will be "Season in Review" DVD's and all that good stuff in the coming months. Who puts those together? What are the odds of this video (and the Win or Die Trying season in review one that was on the whitesox.com site until recently) being on it?

I assume Brooks Boyer will have some input on what goes on it. Where do I find his e-mail?

The Win or Die trying highlight video might be included in the DVD but from what I've heard about the pregame video, it can not be distributed by the Sox do to the copyrights of the songs used in it. I recorded the parade yesterday and they showed it on the TV broadcasts, so I finally have a copy of it.

Brooks email is bboyer@chisox.com

Jenks4Pres
10-29-2005, 08:58 AM
Unbelievable video! Thanks, I have been looking everywhere for that!