PDA

View Full Version : Capturing the PURE EMOTION of WHITE SOX GLORY

BackInBlack
10-28-2005, 02:34 PM
I flew all the way from NYC back to Sweet Home Chicago to attend Game 1 of the World Series. I couldn't believe how f'ing awesome the pre-game video tributes were, and then followed by THUNDERSTRUCK, I was on the verge of losing it entirely...

It was great to see Thunderstruck incorporated into the Parade (which I watched from my desk in NYC on WGNTV.com), and my eyes lit up when I saw the videos being played again. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THOSE AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME WHITE SOX TRIBUTE VIDEOS??? PLEASE, SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW! Kudos so the Sox marketing staff. Brilliant job. You truly touched me. Those videos wereos... they were so emotional, so inspiring... if I could find something as cool as THIS, I'll have a smile plastered on my face for the next week:

Capturing the PURE emotion of SPORTS (http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/a/j/ajw233/back%20on%20top.wmv)

Ol' No. 2
10-28-2005, 03:03 PM
I flew all the way from NYC back to Sweet Home Chicago to attend Game 1 of the World Series. I couldn't believe how f'ing awesome the pre-game video tributes were, and then followed by THUNDERSTRUCK, I was on the verge of losing it entirely...

It was great to see Thunderstruck incorporated into the Parade (which I watched from my desk in NYC on WGNTV.com), and my eyes lit up when I saw the videos being played again. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THOSE AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME WHITE SOX TRIBUTE VIDEOS??? PLEASE, SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW! Kudos so the Sox marketing staff. Brilliant job. You truly touched me. Those videos wereos... they were so emotional, so inspiring... if I could find something as cool as THIS, I'll have a smile plastered on my face for the next week:

Capturing the PURE emotion of SPORTS (http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/a/j/ajw233/back%20on%20top.wmv)I wouldn't be surprised if the video of the ceremony (or at least a condensed version) was available on the Sox website some time soon. Someone email Brooks.