PDA

View Full Version : Buehrle / Jenks Wheaties Box

Madvora
10-28-2005, 10:54 AM
Did anyone see that box after the celebration? Some reporter handed it to Buehrle after the game and he started eating some Wheaties out of it.

Buerhle is on the front and Jenks on the back. The Wheaties website says nothing about it, Roberto Clemente is on the box.
I wanted to see if this is actually out there in stores right now.

SouthsideFathead
10-28-2005, 11:02 AM
jenks on the box...now that is funny...isn't wheaties promoted as a healthy cereal and jenks really isn't the epidomy of health...

heavy pitcher in the world series and now probably the heaviest person on a wheaties box...any way to verify?

VenturaSoxFan23
10-28-2005, 11:05 AM
Jenks would make a good spokesman for Froot Loops. Or maybe Boo Berry.

Blob
10-28-2005, 11:12 AM
I think that was Mark on the back as well. Fox news reported this morning the box will be available in mid-November.

VenturaSoxFan23
10-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Good, cause all I see are boxes with the Gibson brothers: Bob & Kirk.

Iguana775
10-28-2005, 01:08 PM
jenks on the box...now that is funny...isn't wheaties promoted as a healthy cereal and jenks really isn't the epidomy of health...

heavy pitcher in the world series and now probably the heaviest person on a wheaties box...any way to verify?

Almost any and every cereal is not a health item. TONS of sugar and carbs. If you want to lose weight, stay away from all cereal.

downstairs
10-28-2005, 01:18 PM

There's always:

http://www.wheaties.com/images/section/boxes/box_55.jpg

SouthsideFathead
10-28-2005, 02:36 PM
Almost any and every cereal is not a health item. TONS of sugar and carbs. If you want to lose weight, stay away from all cereal.

key word: promoted

1951Campbell
10-28-2005, 03:28 PM
Somehow I thought Bobby would end up on a bag of pork rinds. :D:

Unregistered
10-28-2005, 03:30 PM
Somehow I thought Bobby would end up on a bag of pork rinds. :D:I smell a photoshop coming... :D:

faneidde
10-28-2005, 04:19 PM
Carbs are not the enemy. Carbs from sugar are bad, but not all carbs are bad. Stupid Atkins and his craziness getting all of America to think carbs are bad.

Madvora
10-28-2005, 05:42 PM
Carbs are not the enemy. Carbs from sugar are bad, but not all carbs are bad. Stupid Atkins and his craziness getting all of America to think carbs are bad.
I agree. It's all because America seems to think that there's no need to exercise anymore if you want to lose weight.

Anyway, this has become a carbohydrate debate thread and that sucks.
Back to the topic - I can't wait to get a hold of this box!

SoxFan76
10-28-2005, 07:20 PM

That's ridiculous. You want to lose weight? Stay away from donuts, french fries, fast food, and cokes. And run around the block a few times. It does wonders.

(not a personal attack on Iguana775, but an attack on Americans in general, bunch of lazy asses)