PDA

View Full Version : The News Hour with Jim Lehrer

3rdgensoxfan
10-27-2005, 11:51 PM
I was watching the News Hour with Jim Lehrer on PBS tonight. They did a nice segment on the White Sox at the end of the show. They simply reported fact and provided a nice history. No discussion of a curse or other ridiculous stuff. Finally, they brought in Rapaport from the Suntimes. He answered a couple basic questions and did a nice job explaining the relationship between the Sox and Cubs.

It was one of the best stories I've seen from all the National Media Outlets. I'm not really surprised though because its a great program night in and night out.

Go Sox!

DenverSock
10-27-2005, 11:59 PM
I was watching the News Hour with Jim Lehrer on PBS tonight. They did a nice segment on the White Sox at the end of the show. They simply reported fact and provided a nice history. No discussion of a curse or other ridiculous stuff. Finally, they brought in Rapaport from the Suntimes. He answered a couple basic questions and did a nice job explaining the relationship between the Sox and Cubs.

It was one of the best stories I've seen from all the National Media Outlets. I'm not really surprised though because its a great program night in and night out.

Go Sox!

Sorry I missed it.