PDA

View Full Version : Pics from Midway.

WSox8404
10-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Here are some pics I got today at Midway. Some are good (digital camera) some are bad (camera phone). My digital cam went dead toward the end. But here they are.

CHISOXFAN13
10-27-2005, 08:12 PM
I work for a small paper on the South Side and used the work camera at the festivities. I will post several sometime this weekend when I get to downloading them after the parade tomorrow.

Several of Ozzie, Freddy, Contreras, Pods and Lisa. Also decent shots of Konerko, Rowand, Hermanson and Pablo.

LongLiveFisk
10-27-2005, 08:14 PM
I work for a small paper on the South Side and used the work camera at the festivities. I will post several sometime this weekend when I get to downloading them after the parade tomorrow.

Several of Ozzie, Freddy, Contreras, Pods and Lisa. Also decent shots of Konerko, Rowand, Hermanson and Pablo.

Very cool--I just posted in a separate thread that I'd like those who took some good pics to post them if possible. My digital camera (the battery) went dead on me and I missed some of the best stuff. I had great ops for pics of Pods, Garcia, Contreras, and Ozzie. That really sucked! :angry: