PDA

View Full Version : I banned myself for the postseason- and it worked!

RallyBowl
10-27-2005, 07:23 PM
It's awesome to be back. I felt like something was missing in my life the last few weeks, in spite of the great baseball I was witnessing.

I didn't intentionally not post, or not even check the message boards. I just got kind of busy leading up to game 1 against Boston. Before I knew it, the game was about to start. Before I knew it, we were smokin' them. I decided not to tempt fate- we won game 1, and I had not logged in, so I wasn't going to log in. Or even check the boards. Until we won the World Series. It was a tough decision, but gratefully it all worked out in the end. But I did miss this great website, and all (most) of the great fans that post here. I had no substitute for the intelligence, humor, wit, sarcasm and passion that this site has been providing me on a daily basis since the beginning of this glorious season.

WSI- You complete me.

Anyway, the main point of this thread is to first of all congratulate everyone here. We deserve this. What a great season, with lots of memories, things I will never forget. Everyone here is a big part of that.

Also, what did I miss? I could sit here for hours backing up and reading all of the threads, but that would be too hard. I was wondering if anyone would want to post links to any memorable threads started during the post-season, any classic moments I might have missed. It would be appreciated.

We are part of history. We can officially call ourselves Champions. I love the White Sox, I love WSI, I love life. Thank you to all who made it happen, and Thank you to all who watched it happen with me.

I've only got one thing left to say.

REPEAT.