PDA

View Full Version : Oh Cubs Fans Where Art Thou?

obinder26
10-27-2005, 05:26 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a395/house215/ccc.jpg

I couldn't help myself. A good friend of mine sent me a link to the Cubs Community on Live Journal where they were all **** talking the sox. And some guy had made a picture just liek this except with fairly empty seats at the Cell, and it said "Sox Fans where were you in April". So I made this. I think it pretty much speaks for itself.

house215
10-27-2005, 05:31 PM
:roflmao:

Good one Mikey.

antitwins13
10-27-2005, 05:52 PM
nice

miker
10-27-2005, 06:35 PM
Talk about kicking someone while they're down...

...good work! Keep it up! :thumbsup:

LongLiveFisk
10-27-2005, 06:43 PM
Yeah, the absolute last thing any of them should be doing is talking smack.

And this thought occurred to me as well...so they have more "fans", big deal. I would rather have a fandom based on QUALITY than on QUANTITY. And we sure as hell have them outclassed by a mile there. :bandance:

miker
10-27-2005, 06:46 PM
...so they have more "fans"
That's okay, we have more World Championships than they do in the past 96 years!:D:

itsnotrequired
10-27-2005, 06:56 PM

And this thought occurred to me as well...so they have more "fans", big deal. I would rather have a fandom based on QUALITY than on QUANTITY. And we sure as hell have them outclassed by a mile there. :bandance:

A lot of fans hasn't resulted in the Cubs getting any closer to a world championship. They can keep all their fans and we'll keep all our success this year.:bandance:

hellenicsoxfan
10-27-2005, 07:10 PM
If most of the people posting on those message boards are representative of cub fans, the cubs can have them. The World Series Champion White Sox don't need or want them. The Champs have classy fans as proved by the jubilant yet peaceful celebrations last night.

mrs. hendu
10-27-2005, 10:14 PM
I just saw on TV that they're selling Sox stuff in Wrigleyville and some dude (flubs fan) said "it's blasphemy". :rolleyes:

WinOrDyeTrying
10-27-2005, 10:23 PM
I just saw on TV that they're selling Sox stuff in Wrigleyville and some dude (flubs fan) said "it's blasphemy". :rolleyes:

But Cubs fan dont care about the Sox.

likeawarlord
10-27-2005, 11:30 PM
That's okay, we have more World Championships than they do in the past 96 years!:D:

we've won more world championships in the last 25 hours than they have in the last 96 years...

also, i do believe we have more championships all time, 3-2.

DSpivack
10-27-2005, 11:35 PM

Or ever. It's 3-2!

mandmandm
10-28-2005, 08:59 AM
But Cubs fan dont care about the Sox.

Is that a real bobble head doll? very cool!

Iwritecode
10-28-2005, 09:09 AM

That's awesome. Arguing with Cubs fans just became soo much easier! :D:

elrod
10-28-2005, 09:10 AM

I drove past Wrigleyville Sports the other night and the window display had nothing but Garland and Konerko jerseys. Crazy.

Stroker Ace
10-28-2005, 09:00 PM
That's awesome. Arguing with Cubs fans just became soo much easier! :D:Was it ever hard?

RadioheadRocks
10-28-2005, 09:04 PM

Saw that too, but you could just tell it was sitting in his stomach like a 25 lb. brick and burning like crazy!!!

Ol' No. 2
10-28-2005, 10:56 PM

And this thought occurred to me as well...so they have more "fans", big deal. I would rather have a fandom based on QUALITY than on QUANTITY. And we sure as hell have them outclassed by a mile there. :bandance:In fact, the annual attendance trophy is the worst enemy of any real Cubs fan. As long as the Tribune Co. can put garbage on the field and still fill up the place, there's no incentive to do any better.

itsnotrequired
10-28-2005, 11:03 PM
In fact, the annual attendance trophy is the worst enemy of any real Cubs fan. As long as the Tribune Co. can put garbage on the field and still fill up the place, there's no incentive to do any better.

http://www.musical-world.de/CD/CD-POTO/CD-Producers/Producers.jpg