PDA

View Full Version : This is Truly Awesome

Corlose 15
10-27-2005, 12:27 PM
I really don't think that this has sunk in yet. The White Sox are world champs, man that sounds good. The failures of 59,64,67,72,77,83,93,and 2000 have faded away. We don't have to talk about the great teams that played poorly in the playoffs, we can talk about the great team that DOMINATED the playoffs.

This season was so awesome. After last season's dissapointment I was ready to take some time off from the Sox, I was so discouraged and I figured it would talke KW a couple years to remold the team. Little by little though this team took shape and I got more and more excited. I remember talking to my Dad after the comeback against Cleveland in the second game of the season and saying how impressed I was with the team's attitude. The same attitude that carried them to the championship.

My father is 59 years old and he has finally seen his beloved White Sox win the World Series. He said he's going to cancel class and go to the victory parade. So cheers :gulp: to all those fans that stuck with it and RIP to all those that never saw it. The White Sox are world champs!!!

1951Campbell
10-27-2005, 12:31 PM
I really don't think that this has sunk in yet. The White Sox are world champs, man that sounds good. The failures of 59,64,67,72,77,83,93,and 2000 have faded away. We don't have to talk about the great teams that played poorly in the playoffs, we can talk about the great team that DOMINATED the playoffs.

The playoff domination alone should tell everyone how good this team was.

mattcoz
10-27-2005, 12:39 PM
I remember when Cleveland won 16 of 18 games and I thought that was absolutely ridiculous. We just won our last 16 of 17 including 11 of 12 in the playoffs, unbelievable. Domination doesn't quite say it.