PDA

View Full Version : I have a Confession...

Clembasbal
10-27-2005, 10:34 AM
Ok, this year was the first time in 15 years that I missed opening day (having a 27 game plan allows me to go every year).

So I missed, so what? Well, since they were playing great baseball the 1st half, I decided to let me dad and mom use the tickets (we split them).

Then the 2nd half came and they were doing well, so I gave the tickets to family again.

Then we made the playoffs and I had tickets to two games each series. I let my dad and mom go to all of them, not once going to any of the games.

So, This is the first time in my life - 24 years (research done by my dad and I) - in which I did not attend a game.

I just couldn't do it. I am so supersticious that I couldn't jinx anything. I missed going to World Series games and Playoff games because of this.

I had to get that off my chest.

Anybody else have any confessions?

Erik The Red
10-27-2005, 10:39 AM
:hawk

"Are you NUTS???"

j/k :tongue:

ajtokarz
10-27-2005, 10:50 AM
So, This is the first time in my life - 24 years (research done by my dad and I) - in which I did not attend a game.

Lesson Learned??????
You are not allowed to go to a game. Ever again.

SSN721
10-27-2005, 10:54 AM
Lesson Learned??????
You are not allowed to go to a game. Ever again.

Seconded, you cant go to any more games ever. :D:

Clembasbal
10-27-2005, 12:02 PM
Seconded, you cant go to any more games ever. :D:

Heck, if that makes them win I will not go to anymore games ever! Sounds crazy though, being a season ticket holder and all!