PDA

View Full Version : What Stores Have Merachandise????

knocko94
10-27-2005, 10:25 AM
Living out in Libertyville, where can I look for world series stuff??

Will big super stores (like Target) have anything, or should I check out Sportsmart?

Uncle_Patrick
10-27-2005, 10:26 AM
The Sports Authority has stuff. I went there this morning before work and bought shirts for myself and my family. When I went there, they only had the gray World Champions shirt and one type of hat, but I heard them say more stuff was supposed to be arriving today, so I am going to check it out after work.

anewman35
10-27-2005, 10:31 AM
Living out in Libertyville, where can I look for world series stuff??

Will big super stores (like Target) have anything, or should I check out Sportsmart?

I'm sure all sorts of stores will have stuff. In Buffalo Grove, the Walmart and Target both had plenty of AL Champs stuff, and I'm sure World Champs stuff will be even more available.

Revolution29
10-27-2005, 10:35 AM
Grandstand on 35th a couple blocks west of the park is always the best place to go. If it's something Sox and was ever made, they have it, so I'm sure that they will have the best selection. Though granted, even our local Jewel has some stuff stuff, so it wont be hard to come by.

Doobie148
10-27-2005, 10:46 AM
My husband got the ALCS shirts the following day at J.C. Penny. He's going to stop on his way home today - hopefully they'll have the World Series shirts!

mcfish
10-27-2005, 10:52 AM
Grandstand on 35th a couple blocks west of the park is always the best place to go. If it's something Sox and was ever made, they have it, so I'm sure that they will have the best selection. Though granted, even our local Jewel has some stuff stuff, so it wont be hard to come by.Tried to go there, but they failed me.

I tried last night at around midnight and they were closed. I would have gone back this morning, but they aren't opening until noon. So I'll have to go elsewhere.

ilsox7
10-27-2005, 12:25 PM
Anybody been anywhere downtown? I went to Sports Authority around 7 this morning and picked up the 2 hats and locker room t-shirt. They said they may have more stuff in later today. Anyone been to Grandstand? What'd they have?

twinsuck1
10-27-2005, 12:29 PM
Dick's sporting goods in Schaumburg had a ton of shirts as of 8am, they did not have the locker room hats yet they said they would get them in this afternoon. I'll be going back for those forsure! :D:

Revolution29
10-27-2005, 12:49 PM
Tried to go there, but they failed me.

I tried last night at around midnight and they were closed. I would have gone back this morning, but they aren't opening until noon. So I'll have to go elsewhere.

Really? I'm pretty sure that they were open late the night they won the ALDS or ALCS (it was one or the other, they showed it one the news with people lined up to get the new gear for whichever it was), so I am supprised that they were closed for this of all things.

Oh well, guess one can't be too picky about where they get there WORLD SERIES CHAMPION gear. Still not used to saying that one.

JGarlandrules20
10-27-2005, 01:43 PM
The locker room hat is so flipping awesome!! I just got mine at The Sports Authority. There was a long line and we walked in the store right when they got them in.

$32 well spent.