PDA

View Full Version : OMFG - Gammons/Bagwell

daveeym
10-27-2005, 03:49 AM
Ok sorry I'm drunk and ecstatic, but I'm pretty sure at 2:47 AM after the SOX just won the World Series, I heard Gammons and the rest of the ESPN crew say that the Sox will sign Bagwell next year because he will be healthy and can help the Sox next year. Rip him or rip me depending on what y'all heard.

EDIT: As I've been cleaning up my typos I realize this might be better for other forums.

TheOldRoman
10-27-2005, 03:55 AM
No, they were talking about whether or not Bagwell would be good for the Astros next year. Gammons said that Bagwell is rehabbing, and hopes to be able to play first base next year.

daveeym
10-27-2005, 03:58 AM
No, they were talking about whether or not Bagwell would be good for the Astros next year. Gammons said that Bagwell is rehabbing, and hopes to be able to play first base next year. Thanks for clarifying that, that was very strange, I thought they were making it sound like EVERYONE wants to come to the Sox. Which they will but screw ESPN.

spongyfungy
10-27-2005, 03:59 AM
What's the score?ededddd

daveeym
10-27-2005, 03:59 AM
What's the score? (ededddd) Thank you, that's what the sober side of me was looking for.

Coolpapa
10-27-2005, 04:35 AM
[QUOTE=daveeym]Ok sorry I'm drunk and ecstatic, but I'm pretty sure at 2:47 AM after the SOX just won the World Series, I heard Gammons and the rest of the ESPN crew say that the Sox will sign Bagwell next year because he will be healthy and can help the Sox next year. Rip him or rip me depending on what y'all heard.

Calling Dr. Bombay and tonic