PDA

View Full Version : classic CLTV!

ihatethecubs
12-13-2001, 05:48 PM
cubs lovers' television lived up to their name today. the only todd ritchie clips they had were him giving up basket shots to the cubbies. wouldnt expect anything less

WinningUgly!
12-14-2001, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by ihatethecubs
cubs lovers' television lived up to their name today. the only todd ritchie clips they had were him giving up basket shots to the cubbies. wouldnt expect anything less

Geez, imagine that! That doesn't sound like the Tribune Co. at all.

PaleHoseGeorge
12-14-2001, 06:16 PM

Basket shots, huh? How far is that, 310 feet? Major league, my ***.

Everything inside Wrigley ought to be a ground rule double, unless it lands across the street and boinks one of their fans square on the skull.

Not that any of them could ever catch a ball, anyway.

Daver
12-14-2001, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Basket shots, huh? How far is that, 310 feet? Major league, my ***.

Everything inside Wrigley ought to be a ground rule double, unless it lands across the street and squarely boinks one of their fans square on the skull.

Not that any of them could ever catch a ball, anyway.

PHG don't hold back,tell us how you really feel.

:)

RedPinStripes
12-14-2001, 06:57 PM

LOL "Cub Lover's Televison" I never heard that, but I like it. It is true. Damn I hate the trib!

:mkillcub