PDA

View Full Version : Rooney Holding Court on AM1000

Unregistered
10-27-2005, 02:29 AM
If you guys are close to a radio, or can listen online at www.am1000.com, it's worth a listen. Rooney is loose and pretty damn hilarious. They're playing old clips of people freaking out after a preseason loss to the Brewers and all the other dark-clouded calls they got over the year. Dolgin's hosting, Rooney is in his element, and it's great radio...

peeonwrigley
10-27-2005, 02:30 AM
If you guys are close to a radio, or can listen online at www.am1000.com (http://www.am1000.com), it's worth a listen. Rooney is loose and pretty damn hilarious. They're playing old clips of people freaking out after a preseason loss to the Brewers and all the other dark-clouded calls they got over the year. Dolgin's hosting, Rooney is in his element, and it's great radio...

Yep, just tuned in.. good stuff.

Soxfan35
10-27-2005, 02:32 AM
i jsut got home. thanks for the tip, I'm listening now, we'll miss rooney.

mike squires
10-27-2005, 02:34 AM
I went down the street to pick up some doughnuts for the morning and got to hear a bit. ESPN 1000 is hit or miss, usually miss in the Champaign area.:whiner:

CJLove23
10-27-2005, 02:35 AM
Is Rooney's last call anywhere online yet?

SouthSide_HitMen
10-27-2005, 02:35 AM
If you guys are close to a radio, or can listen online at www.am1000.com (http://www.am1000.com/), it's worth a listen. Rooney is loose and pretty damn hilarious. They're playing old clips of people freaking out after a preseason loss to the Brewers and all the other dark-clouded calls they got over the year. Dolgin's hosting, Rooney is in his element, and it's great radio...

Before the first break Rooney was making fun of Levine by pretending to argue with Brian and telling him he was going to hang up before they both started laughing with Rooney said "You gotta loosen up" and Brian said "One of these days, John, one of these days".

peeonwrigley
10-27-2005, 02:36 AM
I went down the street to pick up some doughnuts for the morning and got to hear a bit. ESPN 1000 is hit or miss, usually miss in the Champaign area.:whiner:

Yep, based on the 4 years I was there it was good until sundown, then you gotta rock the internet stream.

spongyfungy
10-27-2005, 02:50 AM
That panicked caller from spring training called back tonight. That was hilarious

ferdinandshen
10-27-2005, 04:00 AM
rooney work overtime this year. this is the best overtime working you can ever imagine

Unregistered
10-27-2005, 04:15 AM
Are they always like this, or are they just giddy from the Sox winning?

Dolgin: Are you eating peanuts in the studio?
Levine: What did you just call me? [cracks shells]
Dolgin: You're going to eat on the air?
Levine: I'd never do that. [cracks shells]

What goofballs. :?: :D:

nasox
10-27-2005, 04:33 AM
Are they always like this, or are they just giddy from the Sox winning?

Dolgin: Are you eating peanuts in the studio?
Levine: What did you just call me? [cracks shells]
Dolgin: You're going to eat on the air?
Levine: I'd never do that. [cracks shells]

What goofballs. :?: :D:

ALWAYS like this. I love it, listen to them waaaay to much.