PDA

View Full Version : Ooreebay

JorgeFabregas
10-27-2005, 12:55 AM
One one of the post-game shows I saw a bunch of latino players jumping around Juan, spraying him with champagne, and chanting Ooreebay. That should be the definitive word on the pronounciation of his name. Jon Garland was in the mix, jumping around for good measure. :bandance: :gulp:

bringfrankback
10-27-2005, 01:02 AM
Hah! Yeah they've played that a few times. Awesome indeed.

HotelWhiteSox
10-27-2005, 01:06 AM
Unbelievable. We thought the play vs Cleveland was the play of the year? How about amazing plays in the bottom of the 9th of the deciding game of the World Series?!?!?!

His errors last night were questionable calls too. He is sooo underrated. He's not afraid to get a hit either. I love Uribe, I love his interviews, I love his D, I love his style. He probably wouldn't win it because of the east coast SS bias, but he's got my vote

https://id303.securedata.net/themedalstore.com/merchantmanager/v2/images/claytexglove.jpg

RedFoxSoxFan
10-27-2005, 01:09 AM
One one of the post-game shows I saw a bunch of latino players jumping around Juan, spraying him with champagne, and chanting Ooreebay. That should be the definitive word on the pronounciation of his name. Jon Garland was in the mix, jumping around for good measure.

AMAZING!!! someone quick, get the message to hawk :gulp::supernana: