PDA

View Full Version : Broadcast on FOX

imcrash04
10-27-2005, 12:49 AM
How crappy of a job did FOX do? I mean, can we show more of the fans and less of the game? My favorite part about the whole entire playoffs is everytime they cut back from comercial and the ball is about to be delivered to home plate at the start of the inning. Please, oh please, stop with your crappy mid-game interviews, and your cheezey graphics that look like they came from "Space Balls." Go SOX in 2006! Hopefully we will see another crappy broadcast of the White Sox on FOX in October.

Railsplitter
10-27-2005, 09:54 AM
Thank you! Let's cut down on the long-woinded pre-game show too.

EastCoastSoxFan
10-27-2005, 10:15 AM
Hey, look on the bright side. I was able to read "Moneyball" cover-to-cover during the pre-game and commmercial breaks of game 3 and then Kittle's "Tales From The Dugout" cover-to-cover during the commercial breaks of game 4...

Knucksie
10-27-2005, 11:33 AM
How crappy of a job did FOX do? I mean, can we show more of the fans and less of the game?

While I agree, I understand that they like to show the "faces in the crowd" for the emotion. OKay, but my question is "Is everyone in Houston really that ugly?' At least they could have picked out some hot women, but I didn't see many.

Clembasbal
10-27-2005, 12:23 PM
While I agree, I understand that they like to show the "faces in the crowd" for the emotion. OKay, but my question is "Is everyone in Houston really that ugly?' At least they could have picked out some hot women, but I didn't see many.

Doesn't mean you are ugly, but it is the fattest city.

I thought most of the faces in the crowd were of 30-50 years old yuppies. I even complained to my wife that other than pictures from the 1920's to 1940's, I don't think I ever saw baseball fans dressed that well...throughout the park. A lot of J Crew gear.

Dick Allen
10-27-2005, 01:01 PM
I can't believe how many stupid-looking people were there...to be outdone only by the Urinal.

maurice
10-27-2005, 02:49 PM
The best is when they'd cut away from the ugly Houston fans and show the much more attractive crowd at Jimbo's or some smoking hot female Sox fan who made the trip to Houston.

:gulp:

- - -

:AJ:
"A month ago, they were calling us chokers. But now they can
call us something else that starts with a C-H -- champions."

Fuller_Schettman
10-27-2005, 02:53 PM
How about the Scooter the Talking Baseball (http://www.sportspickle.com/features/volume4/2005-1026-mccarver.html) segment about Tim McCarver.

Pretty funny stuff!