PDA

View Full Version : Jenks

jfinsocal
10-27-2005, 01:42 AM
How long ago was that game against Oakland (first or second outing) when he got absolutely drilled? Seems like an eternity and what a progression going forward. Not much reason for hope after that game but Kenny and Ozzie obviously knew something.

It wasn't that long ago when Shingo was the closer although I hope he gets a ring.

Go Sox!

slobes
10-27-2005, 01:43 AM
I felt so bad for him after he blew the save in Game 2. He is the one I felt happiest for when they won it.

Banix12
10-27-2005, 01:46 AM
How long ago was that game against Oakland (first or second outing) when he got absolutely drilled? Seems like an eternity and what a progression going forward. Not much reason for hope after that game but Kenny and Ozzie obviously knew something.

It wasn't that long ago when Shingo was the closer although I hope he gets a ring.

Go Sox!

I think Shingo will get a ring, usually if you were on the team and helped get a win you get a ring. Wonder if Jaime Burke gets one.

Uncle_Patrick
10-27-2005, 02:25 AM
I think Shingo will get a ring, usually if you were on the team and helped get a win you get a ring. Wonder if Jaime Burke gets one.

I wonder if Steve Perry gets one.