PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Jeff Brantley!

So.ILSoxFan
10-27-2005, 12:24 AM
"There's going to be a lot of crying in the beer in Chicago. I don't care what
kind of start the Sox are having..."

--Jeff Brantley, Baseball "analyst", ESPN 4-23-2005

You were absolutely correct

Lots of tears, Lots of beers.

Oh, but, you forgot the part about the rings.

antitwins13
10-27-2005, 12:25 AM
Brantley and all of EaStPN can eat it!

PAPChiSox729
"There's going to be a lot of crying in the beer in Chicago. I don't care what
kind of start the Sox are having..."

--Jeff Brantley, Baseball "analyst", ESPN 4-23-2005

You were absolutely correct

Lots of tears, Lots of beers.

Oh, but, you forgot the part about the rings.

Nice call JB!
:rolleyes:

I bet he knew this was going to happen all along.

:redneck

HotelWhiteSox
AND A BIG **** YOU TO THE REST OF ESPN TOO. There were commercials on local coverage so I quickly put it on ESPN and they had a live shot of a local bar and the guy said "the second team, look at all the bandwagoners, they used to all wear caps with "C"s on them". Biggest mistake of my life, a US Cellular commerical is better to watch, up yours ESPN!

CLR01
10-27-2005, 12:26 AM
Brantley is a tool and his name does not deserve to be in the clubhouse.

mike squires
10-27-2005, 12:44 AM
They are all a bunch of jagbagas.

The crazy thing is, they'll all be saying the same thing next April.

Banix12
10-27-2005, 01:00 AM
He seemed angry in defeat on ESPNews after the victory tonight. The guy needs some Prozac

LuvSox
10-27-2005, 01:21 AM
He seemed angry in defeat on ESPNews after the victory tonight. The guy needs some Prozac

**** him, he can get high blood pressure over this, the big *******. :bandance:

Madvora
10-27-2005, 09:09 AM
He was right. I was crying in my beer last night!

Jerko
10-27-2005, 09:10 AM

That's because he STILL picked Houston even AFTER they went down 3 games. :o:

harwar
10-27-2005, 09:16 AM
I taped fox,espn,& wgn but i forgot all about espn news.I hope i didn't miss anything good.
I think i ran out of tv's anyway.
Oh,my aching head.

Professor
10-27-2005, 09:19 AM
Jeff Brantley is a

:dumbass:

AZChiSoxFan
10-27-2005, 10:07 AM
I taped fox,espn,& wgn but i forgot all about espn news.I hope i didn't miss anything good.
I think i ran out of tv's anyway.
Oh,my aching head.

Are you serious?!?!? It's ESPN News for crying out loud!!!! Of course you didn't miss anything good!!!!!!!!!

bobowhite
10-27-2005, 10:15 AM
I actually watched Brantley do a post-game wrap up and he was concilatory. He said congrats to the Sox, their fans and Chicago and said they were the better team. He acknowledged that he'd picked against them consistently and that he was mistaken.

Of course, once I'm getting up and about to walk out the door with a couple of hundred bucks of someone else's poker money if he says "Nicely played." I just tip my cap and keep walking.

tstrike2000
10-27-2005, 10:49 AM

Did he really? That's like asking Ronnie Woo-Woo to use his Scrubs popularity to make a run at the 2008 U.S. Presidency.

Knucksie
10-27-2005, 11:16 AM
Jeff Brantley is a

:dumbass:

Nicely done. I loved watching Brantley on ESPN after the game last night. Watching him try to swallow while giving praise was priceless. My favorite part was when he was going through the motions of telling why Dye was soooo deserving of the Series MVP he said "... and tonight he had three hits and drove in a couple of runs!"

***, I must have been dreaming or watching the wrong game since the game I watched was a classic 1-0 pitcher's duo. He probably couldn't stand to watch the game or maybe he was busy cleaning the wax out of his ears.

What a loser!

SoxRulecubsdrool
10-27-2005, 11:33 AM

Yup! After our win in the first game, he said all Houston had to do was split in Chicago and get the Series back to Houston. He figured Houston would sweep those three. I couldn't believe his attitude. :o:

jdm2662
10-27-2005, 11:45 AM
**** him and the entire Eastern Sports Propaganda Network. One of the biggest joys of this run is to stick up the asses of whinning jealous fans, and morons like him. This is a great feeling. Maybe I can actually get some sleep tonight...

Argalarga
10-27-2005, 12:10 PM
When Brantley said "I'm still not sure if the White Sox are better than Houston" after Game 3, I almost threw a beer at the TV.

goodsy72
10-27-2005, 07:16 PM
Hey Brantley:

:bart

We are the Champions my friend, and you are and always will be the number one jagbag in the sea of jags known as ESPN. Hey Jeff GO **** YOURSELF DRILLROD!!

LongLiveFisk
10-27-2005, 07:21 PM

WHAT?! Tell me you just forgot to use teal.