PDA

View Full Version : Was Steve "psycho" Lyons drunk?

lumpyspun
10-26-2005, 11:57 PM
I was in a loud bar, and could barely hear the coverage from Jimbo's on FOX....but it seemed Steve was about as drunk as the fans were....I think Buck even made a comment like, "this will be the last time we see him..."

Can anyone confirm? I thought it was absolutely brilliant broadcasting, the best FOX had all series...all the fans at jimbos and the way phsyco mentioned Kenny, Ozzie, and Harold....he was almost crying....

mike squires
10-27-2005, 12:27 AM
Maybe Buck and moreso Lyons know something we don't...like broadcasting next to Farmer next year in the boothe???

fuzzy_patters
10-27-2005, 12:29 AM
I was in a loud bar, and could barely hear the coverage from Jimbo's on FOX....but it seemed Steve was about as drunk as the fans were....I think Buck even made a comment like, "this will be the last time we see him..."

Can anyone confirm? I thought it was absolutely brilliant broadcasting, the best FOX had all series...all the fans at jimbos and the way phsyco mentioned Kenny, Ozzie, and Harold....he was almost crying....

A common theme among the Sox former players has been that they hope the Sox win the Series for Jerry. I am sure Psycho feels the same way.

HaroldBaines
10-27-2005, 12:45 AM
You couldn't really tell from TV BUT he was certainly enjoying himself. Wish I was there!:supernana:

mcp5185
10-27-2005, 12:48 AM
At the end of report he said, "I need a drink." I thought that was pretty funny.

Lip Man 1
10-27-2005, 11:12 AM
My sources say the job is Lyons' if he wants it.

Lip