PDA

View Full Version : Preseason Predictions revisited!

ChiWhiteSox1337
10-27-2005, 12:29 AM
Well, now that the amazing season has ended, I thought it'd be fun to look back at the predictions that I and many others made. I completely missed some of the player predictions(Luis Vizcaino ERA leader! :redface:), but got the most important one correct....:smile:

http://whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46940

Deuce
10-27-2005, 12:42 AM
I said they would falter in the ALCS, and I have never been so happy to be wrong. Congratulations!!!

itsnotrequired
10-27-2005, 12:43 AM
Well, now that the amazing season has ended, I thought it'd be fun to look back at the predictions that I and many others made. I completely missed some of the player predictions(Luis Vizcaino ERA leader! :redface:), but got the most important one correct....:smile:

http://whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46940

A fun trip down memory lane...:D:

slobes
10-27-2005, 12:44 AM
I said I wanted Podsednik's first homer to be a walk-off to win the World Series. Sure, it was his second and it only won game 2, but that's close enough right? :rolleyes:

soxfan26
10-27-2005, 01:12 AM
I said they would falter in the ALCS, and I have never been so happy to be wrong. Congratulations!!!

Wow. I said this team wouldn't even make the postseason. I luuvvvvv being wrong!! :cool:

The Racehorse
10-27-2005, 01:13 AM
I had the Sox winning 101 games, the division & the World Series... I'm still pissed they only won 99 games. :redneck

SoxFanTillDeath
10-27-2005, 12:41 PM
I had the Sox winning 101 games, the division & the World Series... I'm still pissed they only won 99 games. :redneck

Yeah, I know, doesn't that suck?

This is good stuff, man. I can't get out of the clouds, and I sure as heck ain't getting any work done!

10-27-2005, 12:53 PM
Wow was I wrong on mine!! I said we would lose in the first round of the playoffs to the Red Sox!!! I said Shingo would have the Low ERA, and Contrearas will have the most loses!:redface:

fquaye149
10-27-2005, 02:29 PM
man - I was pretty close in everything but pitching. 92 wins, first in the central, world champions (in deep pink, yes, but even so:cool:)

hitting I only missed on AJ having the best BA and Crede having the most strikeouts. Can I count my Frank having the best ops as right? I think it should!

Pitching though, I was atrocious - Burly leading in wins, Duque in ERA, Shingo in saves, Garland in losses and walks.... :(