PDA

View Full Version : Grinder Rules Book?

mikesouthside
10-26-2005, 05:08 PM
I was watching Channel 5 or 2 or something and the ad rep gave Diane Burns a hard cover book holding the grinder rules....does anyone know anything about this?

Banix12
10-26-2005, 05:27 PM
I was watching Channel 5 or 2 or something and the ad rep gave Diane Burns a hard cover book holding the grinder rules....does anyone know anything about this?

I'm pretty sure it isn't commercially available. I'm pretty sure Advertising agencies sometimes make books like that because it is a convenient way to display the accomplishments of a past ad campaign and for the records.

The Wall
10-26-2005, 05:33 PM
The ad guy (Brad Smith is his name?) was interviewed on Fox pregame before Game 1. He gave one to Robin Robinson. The book isnt on sale. Its been made to comemorate the huge success of the campaign though you can debate it was due to the on-field success of the team.

Considering how this season is going end in such a fantastic fashion, if we ask...you know...<cough><cough>Brooks Boyer<cough><cough> to have that up on a special sale or something of that sort, we could get that...for even a premium.

Heck, I would be willing to pay.

JohnBasedowYoda
10-26-2005, 05:35 PM
The ad guy (Brad Smith is his name?) was interviewed on Fox pregame before Game 1. He gave one to Robin Robinson. The book isnt on sale. Its been made to comemorate the huge success of the campaign though you can debate it was due to the on-field success of the team.

Considering how this season is going end in such a fantastic fashion, if we ask...you know...<cough><cough>Brooks Boyer<cough><cough> to have that up on a special sale or something of that sort, we could get that...for even a premium.

Heck, I would be willing to pay.

maybe to the 1st 20,000 fans on opening day?

TomBradley72
10-26-2005, 06:06 PM
maybe to the 1st 20,000 fans on opening day?

If it's about grinder rules....it should be given out for the 2nd game of the season.

jabrch
10-26-2005, 07:20 PM
Or not announced and given to fans on some freezing cold and wet night in May.