PDA

View Full Version : We scored tickets!

gogochisox1917
10-26-2005, 04:30 PM
My husband called me at work today to tell me that one of his buddies (a season ticket holder for the Astros) wanted to sell us his tickets to tonight's game! I'm there! I'm going to the World Series! I'm shaking, I'm so excited!!!!! Hopefully I can tell you all later what it is like to see the Sox win the World Series in person. Yippeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

:supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana:

Ol' No. 2
10-26-2005, 04:39 PM
My husband called me at work today to tell me that one of his buddies (a season ticket holder for the Astros) wanted to sell us his tickets to tonight's game! I'm there! I'm going to the World Series! I'm shaking, I'm so excited!!!!! Hopefully I can tell you all later what it is like to see the Sox win the World Series in person. Yippeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

:supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana:I'll bet a lot of Astros fans are selling their tickets.

We'll be watching from the United Center. Be sure to wave.:tongue:

BRDSR
10-26-2005, 04:39 PM
I'll give you $12,000 and the naming rights to my first born son for those tickets!

Seriously, I'm very jealous. My roommate and I briefly considered driving to Houston last night. But we probably still would have been late, and on top of that we'd have had to pony up for some expensive scalped tickets. Have a ton of fun!