PDA

View Full Version : Hi All! Intro and this Newbie needs some help...

PandaSox
10-26-2005, 01:34 PM
First...I think this forum is GREAT! Cool stuff on here...love it! And I'm sure I will find even more as I venture around!

I'm a Sox fan of about 15 years...grew up in the suburbs outside of Chicago, and still live here! I am also a Cardinals fan (I'm a believer in having a favorite in each league), and have been for over 20 years. (PLEASE don't hate me for that!)

Anyway...I am hoping someone has that picture with the fans and the sign that says "World Series tickets $185...Cubs fans at home, PRICELESS!" I need it...

Also...any good comebacks for those pesky Cub fans that keep ripping on Sox fans and how they're low class, etc.? My best friend keeps shoving that in my face (particularly when there's any "incident" at Comiskey - I REFUSE to call it US Cellular)...and I've already used "Bartman." LOL!

I look forward to "meeting" all of you, and getting to know ya! Sure wish I'd found ya sooner!

GO SOX!!!!

Ol' No. 2
10-26-2005, 01:37 PM
Also...any good comebacks for those pesky Cub fans that keep ripping on Sox fans and how they're low class, etc.? My best friend keeps shoving that in my face (particularly when there's any "incident" at Comiskey - I REFUSE to call it US Cellular)...and I've already used "Bartman." LOL!Wear you World Series Champion tee shirt and just point to the front.

antitwins13
10-26-2005, 02:16 PM
Let me be the 2nd to welcome you to WSI. It's a lot of fun. Just remember to not talk about attendance.

Stroker Ace
10-26-2005, 02:22 PM
Wear you World Series Champion tee shirt and just point to the front.Don't forget about the hat, too.

PandaSox
10-26-2005, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the welcome...!!!

Talking about attendence? I'm lost...! LOL! Help! Or was that in reference to the Cubs/Sox arguement?

Also...it's hard to point to a shirt when you don't see someone very often...I gotta come up with some GOOD stuff... she keeps tellin' me how we're all such low lifes (Sox fans, that is)...and it just ain't true!

Oh...I think I'm gonna like it here! Whooo hooo!

mccoydp
10-26-2005, 02:42 PM
Whooo hooo!

Woo Woo, is that you? :wink:

antitwins13
10-26-2005, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the welcome...!!!

Talking about attendence? I'm lost...! LOL! Help! Or was that in reference to the Cubs/Sox arguement?

Also...it's hard to point to a shirt when you don't see someone very often...I gotta come up with some GOOD stuff... she keeps tellin' me how we're all such low lifes (Sox fans, that is)...and it just ain't true!

Oh...I think I'm gonna like it here! Whooo hooo!

Don't talk about attendance in relation to how many people show up to The Cell, use teal for all comments that are said in sarcasm, use pink for pipedreams, avoid posts that talk about politics or posts that may offend people based on their race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation etc. Also, remember to not get too offended if somebody rips into you or puts your post in the roadhouse. Everyone here has a pretty short memory.

itsnotrequired
10-26-2005, 02:58 PM
Just read this thread...

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49958

PandaSox
10-26-2005, 03:55 PM
Oh...the rules...but of course! Read that, and am a member at a few forums, so kinda know the drill! Thanks...!

I must ask about the attendance thing...what's the deal? Is that a bad thing?

I'll have to try to remember the colored text thingy...! Thanks!