PDA

View Full Version : Come on down to Bourbon Street tonight!!!!!!

WSox8404
10-26-2005, 12:33 PM
Great place, great atmosphere, great times. From there we shall hop in our cars and triumphantly drive down to Bridgeport to celebrate way into the morning!!!!!! If they win, which of course they will.

LongLiveFisk
10-26-2005, 12:41 PM
Great place, great atmosphere, great times. From there we shall hop in our cars and triumphantly drive down to Bridgeport to celebrate way into the morning!!!!!! If they win, which of course they will.

It looked great on tv..what is the actual address of that place?

epgalsoxfan
10-26-2005, 12:43 PM
its a 115th just east of kedize

its a great place to go...great food....great atmosphere..its really open so even if its crowded it should be to bad.

i wish i could go tonight....i have to be somewhere till about 930

bring home a another white sox winner

WSox8404
10-26-2005, 01:27 PM
It looked great on tv..what is the actual address of that place?

3359 W. 115th Street And dont worry about it being crowded....it is a huge place so if you get there about two hours before you should be fine.

Law11
10-26-2005, 01:50 PM
3359 W. 115th Street And dont worry about it being crowded....it is a huge place so if you get there about two hours before you should be fine.

40,000 square feet of excitement. Its where I'm going!

SOXPHILE
10-26-2005, 01:56 PM
Was there for game 1 on Saturday. That place is great. After the Sox won, it was out of control (in a good way). That is a phenomenal place to watch the White Sox. I just wish it was closer to me.

skottyj242
10-26-2005, 02:02 PM
Bourbon Street sucks. My parents live a couple of blocks away from there and it was cool when it opened, and it's all right on Thursday's in the summer for $1.25 bottles in the beer garden but other than that....SOLD!!!!! The waitstaff is really slow and they will NEVER buy you a beer. Even the bartenders if you've been there all night and you've been tipping them, you MIGHT get a shot.

IlliniSox
10-26-2005, 02:12 PM
Bourbon Street sucks. My parents live a couple of blocks away from there and it was cool when it opened, and it's all right on Thursday's in the summer for $1.25 bottles in the beer garden but other than that....SOLD!!!!! The waitstaff is really slow and they will NEVER buy you a beer. Even the bartenders if you've been there all night and you've been tipping them, you MIGHT get a shot.

I'll admit Bourbon Street is lame about 98% of the time, but it was AWESOME on Saturday. If you want to be where the SOX fans are tonight, join me down there.

dondosae1
10-27-2005, 03:19 AM
Wow. We ended up watching the game here tonite. I was a bit dissappointed that there were NO tables (all reserved), BUT I had an INCREDIBLE time here tonite. We were in the back room (usually the dance area) and I can't complain. Was a fantastic time...wow, can't believe this happened!!!!

:supernana: