PDA

View Full Version : One year ago

Fenway
10-26-2005, 11:23 AM
One year ago I posted this

I just hope that my Chicagoland friends ( on the SOUTH side ) will feel like I do this morning in a not too distant season.

ST. LOUIS -- It looks as if the planets really are aligned for the Red Sox this time. A lunar eclipse is due to start less than an hour before the Sox and St. Louis Cardinals play the fourth game of the World Series tonight. If skies are clear, the moon over Busch Stadium will be blood red in the late innings.
Little did we know that a not too distant season would be next year :smile:

Tonight the White Sox will knock on the gates of the Hall of Champions, something they have not been able to do for 88 years. Nobody else can enter tonight, Houston is still 3 stairs behind.

Be prepared for the greatest feeling you have ever had following a sports team and the warmest of winters.

I am so happy for all of you.
:gulp:

Baby Fisk
10-26-2005, 11:25 AM

[/color][/size]

Tonight the White Sox will knock on the gates of the Hall of Champions, something they have not been able to do for 88 years. Nobody else can enter tonight, Houston is still 3 stairs behind.

Be prepared for the greatest feeling you have ever had following a sports team and the warmest of winters.

Even me?

Fenway
10-26-2005, 11:27 AM
Even me?

Yes even you :smile:

LongLiveFisk
10-26-2005, 11:39 AM

[/color][/size]

I actually remember you posting that and thank you very much....although we still have 1 BIG win to get. :)

mrfourni
10-26-2005, 11:48 AM
Even me?

even you dorn

Fenway
10-26-2005, 11:55 AM
I actually remember you posting that and thank you very much....although we still have 1 BIG win to get. :)

Oh I know. I just wonder how much Houston has left in the tank. Seldom do you see a Series where all 3 games were close but to see one team up 3-0. Houston could very easily be up 3-0 but :D:

Not lost on me last night was El Duque (again) the way he pitched the 9th was fearless