PDA

View Full Version : Ritchie contract status

WinningUgly!
12-13-2001, 01:34 PM
I've heard he's a F/A after the 2002 season. Anybody know for sure?

TimChamp
12-13-2001, 01:38 PM
I'm Back!!!!!
Well, here's what I found on ESPN...

Ritchie's affordability and durability made him attractive to the White Sox. The right-hander, 35-32 the last three seasons, will make $3.25 million in the second year of a $5.25 million, two-year contract and is not eligible for free agency for two more years.

FarWestChicago
12-13-2001, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by TimChamp
I'm Back!!!!!You're back? This is your first post. :smile:

Welcome to WSI, even though you have been a member for a while!! :gulp:

duke of dorwood
12-13-2001, 01:46 PM
:KW

My actions are WSI's best recruiting mechanism

WinningUgly!
12-13-2001, 01:47 PM
I'm Back!!!!!

Ritchie's affordability and durability made him attractive to the White Sox. The right-hander, 35-32 the last three seasons, will make $3.25 million in the second year of a $5.25 million, two-year contract and is not eligible for free agency for two more years.

That's good to hear.
Welcome aboard...or back TC! :gulp:

Tragg
12-13-2001, 01:49 PM
I'm Back!!!!!

That's good news. He looks Kevin Grossish to me, however.

TimChamp
12-13-2001, 02:24 PM
Actually, I have been a member for WSI for year and a half now, and I used to be somewhat active in these message boards and chats, but I just got so busy with school.

I just finished my finals and the Winter Meetings is my favorite time of the year...I just love the trades that occur during these times and I love the responses I read that the Sox fans here give...They just make my day...

BTW, I have to give all of the people here at WSI props for such a great site, this site is fantastic...you guys have improved well and beyond my expectations and the fact that you improved your site was one of the main reason why I decided to post again...

FarWestChicago
12-13-2001, 03:20 PM
Actually, I have been a member for WSI for year and a half now, and I used to be somewhat active in these message boards and chats, but I just got so busy with school.

BTW, I have to give all of the people here at WSI props for such a great site, this site is fantastic...you guys have improved well and beyond my expectations and the fact that you improved your site was one of the main reason why I decided to post again... I recognized your name. It's good to see you posting again. :smile: