PDA

View Full Version : Anybody listen to Boers and Bernstein yesterday?

ChiSoxRowand
10-26-2005, 11:30 AM
They had Geoff Blum on the show. Right before he left they told him something like this-"You know the World Series is all about unsung heroes, so be ready". Pretty cool.

SOXFAN_in_WI
10-26-2005, 11:43 AM
Not only did i hear it, but I called my dad to mention that to him as he came up to bat, but we got onto the subject of idiot Mcarver showing his first real excitment all series over Paulies double play. So I didn't mention it to him, but afterwards I did, and we both thought that was amazing!

Iwritecode
10-26-2005, 11:51 AM
They had Geoff Blum on the show. Right before he left they told him something like this-"You know the World Series is all about unsung heroes, so be ready". Pretty cool.

I made mention of it in the game thread.

I think I'll call them up today and ask them what the winning lottery numbers are. :cool:

manders_01
10-26-2005, 12:47 PM
They said on the morning show that they were talking to him today. Blum apparently said that he wanted to be on again cause of what happened last night (aka he thought it was good luck).

ChiSoxRowand
10-26-2005, 05:14 PM
They said on the morning show that they were talking to him today. Blum apparently said that he wanted to be on again cause of what happened last night (aka he thought it was good luck).

Did he end up coming on today? Did anybody hear the interview? What did he say?

manders_01
10-26-2005, 05:24 PM
They did talk to him. It was kind of a funny interview cause B&B were making fun of the reporters asking Blum stuff like, "Was this your biggest hit ever", etc. Blum was just laughing and eggin them on.

kitekrazy
10-26-2005, 05:52 PM
They also said this has to go down as one of the greatest World Series teams-emphasizing the word team.