PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Watch At The United Center?

Madvora
10-26-2005, 09:46 AM
I'm curious to hear what it was like for people who watched game 3 at the United Center last night.

CHIsoxNation
10-26-2005, 09:48 AM
I'm curious to hear what it was like for people who watched game 3 at the United Center last night.

I thought it was only games 4 and 5?

bennyw41
10-26-2005, 09:49 AM
It was. The bulls played. they actually had a huge crowd, wonder if it was people expecting the Sox Game?

downstairs
10-26-2005, 09:49 AM
I thought it was only games 4 and 5?

Yup. Hawks game, I think?

I don't pay attention to that foolish sport, but they do play games there. And there is a rumor going around that their season started.

ElevenUp
10-26-2005, 09:50 AM

Bulls played a preseason game at the UC last night. Game 4 and, if necessary, Game 5 will be shown at the UC. It'll be quite a party if the Sox win one of those games!

mcfish
10-26-2005, 09:51 AM
Yup. Hawks game, I think?

I don't pay attention to that foolish sport, but they do play games there. And there is a rumor going around that their season started.That rumor was a lie then, because it's only preseason.

downstairs
10-26-2005, 09:54 AM
That rumor was a lie then, because it's only preseason.

Heh. I was just kidding. And I was wrong anyway, it was the Bulls.

However, yes... the NHL regular season did start. Hawks are 3-6.

Madvora
10-26-2005, 10:03 AM
Whoops, I thought it was for all of the away games.
I was wondering why there was no coverage of this.

mcfish
10-26-2005, 10:05 AM
Heh. I was just kidding. And I was wrong anyway, it was the Bulls.

However, yes... the NHL regular season did start. Hawks are 3-6.Ha - I had no idea who the Bulls played. I just assumed that you were telling me they played the Atlanta Hawks.

downstairs
10-26-2005, 10:07 AM
Ha - I had no idea who the Bulls played. I just assumed that you were telling me they played the Atlanta Hawks.

You're probably in the same boat as me... I have absolutely no idea what is going on in the NFL, NBA, NHL.... I haven't paid one second of attention other than looking up NHL.com to see if the season actually did start....

:cool:

cleanwsox
10-26-2005, 10:19 AM
I'm hoping Fox sends a camera to the UC tonight. It would be sweet watching the reactions of the crowd after some of the big plays.

SOXFAN_in_WI
10-26-2005, 10:34 AM
how full do you think the United Center will be??? Would stink if only half full and it was all echoey and stuff. Anyone heard any perdictions???

SSN721
10-26-2005, 10:38 AM
how full do you think the United Center will be??? Would stink if only half full and it was all echoey and stuff. Anyone heard any perdictions???

I dont know what it will be but I know I will be there, I am just hoping at least for a few thousand. Still a lot more boisterous then watching at home:D: