PDA

View Full Version : Directions to Puffers Please!

gosox83
10-26-2005, 09:33 AM
I am planning on going to the United Center, and then maybe Puffers for the celebration tonight.

Can you please give me directions to Puffers FROM Indiana, if I go to the United Center and then straight to Puffers, I will be able to figure it out.

Thanks a million!!

GO SOX!!!

MeteorsSox4367
10-26-2005, 09:53 AM
GoSox83: Take the Ryan to 35th. Get off at 35th, make a left and head west (toward the Cell). As you drive past the parking lot that was Old Comiskey, bow your head and remember all the Sox fans and players who aren't here to see this magical season.

Anyway, go about 3/4 mile to Halsted. At 35th and Halsted, there's a bank, a diner and some new construction. Make a right and go north about two blocks. Puffer's is on the west (driver's) side of Halsted between 33rd and 34th.

Enjoy and Go Sox!!!!

Iguana775
10-26-2005, 10:12 AM
If you want visual directions you can always go to Maps.com and type in the address of where you leave and the address of Puffers (which I'm pretty sure you can find in any online phone book).

elrod
10-26-2005, 10:15 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the exit off the Dan Ryan is closed at 35th street. If it is, get off at 31st or, if you have to, Cermak and go back south on Halsted.

gosox83
10-26-2005, 10:56 AM
PERFECT!

Thanks everyone!

I never new that place was so close to the Cell.

I cannot wait!!! The city is going to be crazzzzzzzzy the next few days!!!

GO SOX!!