PDA

View Full Version : Can it get any worse for Houston?

PeteWard
10-26-2005, 09:02 AM
Yes. The Sox really executed poorly in Game 3, with some remarkable exceptions, AND they have yet to get a really dominant performance from a starter. Freddy could shut them out
. :supernana:

yessssssss
10-26-2005, 09:09 AM
Oh, it's going to get worse. They're going to lose the fourth game of a seven game series either tonight or tomorrow night!

:bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

kevin57
10-26-2005, 10:12 AM
I know the Stros have shown an admirable ability to not get down. Look at how far down they were early in the season!

But Game #2's historic final innings and last night's MAD(Mutually Assured Destruction, that is, both teams fighting to the last man in hand-to-hand combat) loss must be demoralizing as hell.

compy75
10-26-2005, 10:17 AM
Guys, well at least they have the Texans to fall back on....wait...haha:D:

Baby Fisk
10-26-2005, 10:18 AM
Houston will go quietly tonight. Game 3 was an incredible drain on everyone. To lose after all of that would have been extremely demoralizing. Top that off with a manager who rips his own team afterwards, and a 3 game deficit, and this Astros team is done. Tonight's game will dragggggggg along until that 9th inning is finally reached. Then, let the booty shaking begin! :cool:

batmanZoSo
10-26-2005, 10:49 AM
Houston will go quietly tonight. Game 3 was an incredible drain on everyone. To lose after all of that would have been extremely demoralizing. Top that off with a manager who rips his own team afterwards, and a 3 game deficit, and this Astros team is done. Tonight's game will dragggggggg along until that 9th inning is finally reached. Then, let the booty shaking begin! :cool:

Yeah you could see defeat in their faces at the end last night. I'd be very surprised if they won a single game. It's not even a matter of will, which as you point out they probably don't have anymore, it's more that the Sox will not let up.

I would like to see one nicely pitched game here on our side. No more of these sloppy games. C'mon Freduardo, domination time.

donkeylips
10-26-2005, 10:52 AM
I'm sure they can dry their tears with all their $1000 bills.