PDA

View Full Version : RUMOR: Alex Cintron to the Sox??

Whitesox4ever
10-26-2005, 07:45 AM
Sources told the East Valley Tribune that the White Sox are interested in acquiring Diamondbacks infielder Alex Cintron.
The paper speculates that the Diamondbacks could get Neal Cotts in return for Cintron, but that's not happening. Even Damaso Marte could be a reach. Cintron is available in trade talks since Arizona no longer sees him as a candidate to play regularly. Oct.

this is from rotoworld.com

Deuce
10-26-2005, 08:01 AM
Same rumors as from last year. With Uribe and Iguchi on SS and 2nd respectively, why would we need Citron? I don't buy it.

Deuce

samram
10-26-2005, 08:06 AM
Same rumors as from last year. With Uribe and Iguchi on SS and 2nd respectively, why would we need Citron? I don't buy it.

Deuce

Plus, Geoff Blum will never be of any use.:D:

Whitesox4ever
10-26-2005, 08:11 AM
Geoff Blum is a free agent after we win it all

jackbrohamer
10-26-2005, 10:12 AM
Unless anyone is 93 years old or older, this is the first time in all of our lives that we do not have to sweat out what's going to happen next year. I'll worry about it in December

thepaulbowski
10-26-2005, 10:45 AM
Unless anyone is 93 years old or older, this is the first time in all of our lives that we do not have to sweat out what's going to happen next year. I'll worry about it in December

If we win, I won't worry about next year until the tailgate on opening day. :cool:

Ol' No. 2
10-26-2005, 11:29 AM
Sources told the East Valley Tribune that the White Sox are interested in acquiring Diamondbacks infielder Alex Cintron.
The paper speculates that the Diamondbacks could get Neal Cotts in return for Cintron, but that's not happening. Even Damaso Marte could be a reach. Cintron is available in trade talks since Arizona no longer sees him as a candidate to play regularly. Oct.

this is from rotoworld.comOne win from the big prize and THIS is what you're thinking about?:?:

Stroker Ace
10-26-2005, 01:25 PM

this is from rotoworld.comRight now, who ******* cares?

Erik The Red
10-26-2005, 01:29 PM
:hawk

"Where would he play?"