PDA

View Full Version : Bgo

Coolpapa
10-26-2005, 03:45 AM
Why does Biggio always look as if on the verge of tears?

downstairs
10-26-2005, 09:52 AM

Because he's played for the Houston Astros for like 90 years.

Mendoza Line
10-26-2005, 11:49 AM
I think pine tar dripped off that helmet and got in his eyes... at least I hope that's pine tar....

SoxRulecubsdrool
10-26-2005, 12:23 PM
Because he is!

mccoydp
10-26-2005, 01:26 PM
His helmet is too big and too heavy.

Coolpapa
10-27-2005, 07:41 AM
His helmet is too big and too heavy.

Doesn't someone make helmets for smaller heads? Eckstein looks like an idiot too.

Knucksie
10-27-2005, 12:45 PM
Doesn't someone make helmets for smaller heads? Eckstein looks like an idiot too.

#1 I can't respect a guy that looks like a little leaguer in the batters box.

#2 I can't respect a guy that explains losing the series in 4 games as being no more than the other team's detiny. I heard him say that the series was close and each game could have gone the other way, but that it was their (Sox) destiny that they (Astros) couldn't overcome. Give me a break. Maybe it had to more to do with the fact that that shrimp of a man couldn't hit is diminutive weight when it counted.

The legend of "BGO" stops here!

1951Campbell
10-27-2005, 01:17 PM

#2 I can't respect a guy that explains losing the series in 4 games as being no more than the other team's detiny. I heard him say that the series was close and each game could have gone the other way, but that it was their (Sox) destiny that they (Astros) couldn't overcome. Give me a break. Maybe it had to more to do with the fact that that shrimp of a man couldn't hit is diminutive weight when it counted.

The legend of "BGO" stops here!

Sorry Craig, a team-wide hitting slump and a boatload of questionable managerial moves is not destiny.

Clembasbal
10-27-2005, 01:20 PM

Just my own thought, but being a little guy in the pros...I have huge respect for that. Overcoming almost every scouts opinion on being small = not a baseball player, and actually making it! Big ups to that. And Big ups to him being loyal for all those years to the Astros.

Other than that, we beat you buddy.