PDA

View Full Version : It's all on Freddy's Shoulders....again!

koch44
10-26-2005, 02:23 AM
If Freddy wins tommorow, he will have been the winner of three different clinchers for the Sox this season!:o::supernana::supernana::gulp:

GO FREDDY!!
GOOD LUCK!

WSoxFanForever
10-26-2005, 02:33 AM
Actually, although he can clinch the WORLD SERIES for the Sox, it's not on his shoulders at all. We're 3-0 up on them, so if he doesn't win we have other chances, and once we get back in Chicago, the 'Stros can't handle our climate :)
Remember?

GOOOOOOOOOOO SOXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!
(Magic No. is 1)

Domeshot17
10-26-2005, 02:34 AM
very true on the climate, Roy Oswalt said our home field advantage was the cold and windy weather at home. Maybe if the Astros were playing the Bears, but last time I checked, the Sox played in hella chicago heat for months

Coolpapa
10-26-2005, 02:51 AM
I bet Freddy pitches a gem, and Garner's head explodes. Nolan Ryan falls asleep. The Bush twins get loaded. Chris Berman and John Kruk sleep in the same bed. That kid directly behind homeplate in the orange sweater dresses like Jenks for halloween.

CaptainBallz
10-26-2005, 03:24 AM
very true on the climate, Roy Oswalt said our home field advantage was the cold and windy weather at home. Maybe if the Astros were playing the Bears, but last time I checked, the Sox played in hella chicago heat for months

NO!! Remember!!?? Chicago!!!!?? Cold!!!?? Windy!?? THE MOB!!!!!!??

and a trade deadline acquisition....B:gulp: L:gulp: U:gulp:M:gulp:

Viva Medias B's
10-26-2005, 07:17 AM
No fooling around, let's get it done tonight. Freddy will be ready.

Iguana775
10-26-2005, 07:23 AM
If only KW could have gotten Griffey!!

Dan Mega
10-26-2005, 07:57 AM
If only KW could have gotten Griffey!!

Nope he got Geoff Blum instead, his secret weapon!

Hokiesox
10-26-2005, 08:00 AM

He's a grinder. And if Grinders win a world series for us, then I want a team full of them forever.

krohnjw
10-26-2005, 08:33 AM
I bet Freddy pitches a gem, and Garner's head explodes. Nolan Ryan falls asleep. The Bush twins get loaded. Chris Berman and John Kruk sleep in the same bed. That kid directly behind homeplate in the orange sweater dresses like Jenks for halloween.

:roflmao:

IspepAloc
10-26-2005, 08:48 AM
If Freddy wins tommorow, he will have been the winner of three different clinchers for the Sox this season!:o::supernana::supernana::gulp:

GO FREDDY!!
GOOD LUCK!

Wasn't Contreras the winner in the ALCS?

IspepAloc
10-26-2005, 08:49 AM
Wasn't Contreras the winner in the ALCS?

Ignore my stupid comment. Its 8:50am.

BeviBall!
10-26-2005, 09:00 AM
That kid directly behind homeplate in the orange sweater dresses like Jenks for halloween.

Ha! I can't stand that twerp... he bugged the hell out of me during the NLCS as well. Take your medicine, Junior.

Fred Manrique
10-26-2005, 09:48 AM
Ha! I can't stand that twerp... he bugged the hell out of me during the NLCS as well. Take your medicine, Junior.

They need to catch a shot of him crying after one of these Astros losses. Much like the Duke kid who ESPN showed crying about six times after Maryland beat them in the 2004 ACC tourney final.

batmanZoSo
10-26-2005, 09:53 AM
Actually, although he can clinch the WORLD SERIES for the Sox, it's not on his shoulders at all. We're 3-0 up on them, so if he doesn't win we have other chances, and once we get back in Chicago, the 'Stros can't handle our climate :)
Remember?

GOOOOOOOOOOO SOXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!
(Magic No. is 1)

Well, rumor has it the roof will be open in Chicago for would-be Game 6. So if the Astros plan on any kind of a comeback, they'll have to do it in the cold. :cool:

tdh11
10-26-2005, 09:54 AM
Thank you KW for not getting Griffey... I dont think he would have "fit in" with guys who like to play team ball

AZChiSoxFan
10-26-2005, 10:37 AM

I said at the time that Geoff Blum was a much better acquisition than Ken Griffey!