PDA

View Full Version : Question about Stadium Club membership

downstairs
10-25-2005, 07:42 PM
We're considering getting the 27-game season ticket plan with the Stadium Club...

Some questions:

1. With a Stadium Club membership... can I go there during games outside of my plan? For example... if I have 27 games, but decide to get tix on my own to another game.

2. Do I get into Stadium Club for playoff games (same thing... even if its tickets that I get on my own).

3. Can one buy a Stadium Club membership without season tickets?

tromcoe
10-25-2005, 08:19 PM
Yes you will get stadium passes for the post season. However, unless you make reservations for a dinner or front row seat don't bother. It was way to crowded to have a good time.

As far as using the club on other days, it will depend. If it is not the Yankees, Red Sox, or Cubs you can call and get tickets to additional games. I believe this is not what the rules say, but as I was told by the manager Mark once we will never turn away someone willing to spend money'.

ewokpelts
10-26-2005, 12:12 PM
We're considering getting the 27-game season ticket plan with the Stadium Club...

Some questions:

1. With a Stadium Club membership... can I go there during games outside of my plan? For example... if I have 27 games, but decide to get tix on my own to another game.

Technically no. But the sox are pretty good about hooking you up.

2. Do I get into Stadium Club for playoff games (same thing... even if its tickets that I get on my own).
I'm guessing only the games allotted to you from your ticket plan.

3. Can one buy a Stadium Club membership without season tickets?

No..