PDA

View Full Version : Dekalb Game 4 Gathering

StockdaleForVeep
10-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Hey all, tonight is game 3, most sox fans i know who are of age will be at mollys

tonights specials
.25 wings
.50 domestic drafts

Also may be the only bar playing go whitesox song since i gave them the cd

I'll be there, spikey hair and prob the only unlettered jersey(i realize when i contimplate lettering, i curse that player: Krivokrasov, wunsch, canseco, takatsu) If u see me, just say whats up stockdale, maybe ill give u a beer....BIG BIG maybe

Ron Karkovice
10-25-2005, 06:42 PM
Hey all, tonight is game 3, most sox fans i know who are of age will be at mollys

tonights specials
.25 wings
.50 domestic drafts

Also may be the only bar playing go whitesox song since i gave them the cd

I'll be there, spikey hair and prob the only unlettered jersey(i realize when i contimplate lettering, i curse that player: Krivokrasov, wunsch, canseco, takatsu) If u see me, just say whats up stockdale, maybe ill give u a beer....BIG BIG maybe

sounds cool, i'm from sycamore, but I'm a student at U of I right now

dakuda
10-25-2005, 07:09 PM
I planned on heading to Molly's (or somewhere showing the game) after class tonight, but it was cancelled. No need to go to the bar out in DeKalb anymore due to my hour long drive..

:bandance:

Then I rec'd this email from my Wed night class:
I've decided to cancel class this week so we can all watch the World Series game tomorrow night.

:bandance::bandance:

http://www.dakuda.com/images/forums/gosox1.gif

Tempe
10-25-2005, 07:30 PM
Molly's is always a blast! I lived in DeKalb for 3 years while at NIU.....

Someone please Ride the Rail for the White Sox!!!

Jimmy

whitesoxfan
10-25-2005, 07:48 PM
i went to the Buffalo Wild Wings in the DeKalb/Sycamore area earlier today for lunch. Great place to be, i haven't been there yet to watch a game though. I'd strongly recommend going there though, 35 cent wings tonight and the big screen TV's they have there are real sweet.

Tempe
10-25-2005, 07:53 PM
When did BW-3 open in DeKalb? What streets is it on?

whitesoxfan
10-25-2005, 07:54 PM
When did BW-3 open in DeKalb? What streets is it on?

opened up a few weeks ago, its on Sycamore Road.

SoxFan76
10-26-2005, 03:07 AM
I was there tonight. AMAZING. So much fun.

Erik The Red
10-26-2005, 03:10 AM
What luck, I had to work evening shift at the 9-1-1 center tonight, and I'll be stuck there again for Game 4.

Here's hoping for another 14-inning game so I can catch the ending tomorrow.

JRIG
10-26-2005, 06:27 AM
What luck, I had to work evening shift at the 9-1-1 center tonight, and I'll be stuck there again for Game 4.

Here's hoping for another 14-inning game so I can catch the ending tomorrow.

There's an excellent chance I'll be at PJ's in Sycamore for Game 4 tonight. Anyone interested?

BTW, I edited the title of the thread to reflect tonight's Game.

cbrownson13
10-26-2005, 10:42 AM
I know it's not a bar, but if anyone wants to get away from the hassles of watching a game at a bar, you are welcome to come over here for the game. No lines for bathrooms or beer.

would wilbur
10-26-2005, 01:49 PM
Long time lurker, first time poster. I'll be watching Game 4 at my buddy's place in Dekalb. I'll probably be at the bars on Friday night. I'll be wearing my Buehrle home jersey. Usually I'm at Lord Stanley's Annex (I'm the only Sox fan ever there) or Otto's.

cbrownson13
10-26-2005, 04:08 PM
Long time lurker, first time poster. I'll be watching Game 4 at my buddy's place in Dekalb. I'll probably be at the bars on Friday night. I'll be wearing my Buehrle home jersey. Usually I'm at Lord Stanley's Annex (I'm the only Sox fan ever there) or Otto's.

I thought Otto's got shut down.

would wilbur
10-26-2005, 05:59 PM
Otto's was closed two weekends ago, due to unpaid state taxes. I bet the state planned it for homecoming weekend.

They used to show Bears games and Monday night games on a big screen upstairs. It would have been cool if they had done that for the Sox playoff run. I won't venture into Fatty's, Molly's or Starbuster's, too Cubby.

The Dude
10-26-2005, 06:04 PM
I would be at Molly's but I decided to skip 3 classes in a row and plan on being at Puffers for the celebration tonight! Hopefully this is that last time I use pink this season:tongue: