PDA

View Full Version : michigan gathering for tonight

nug0hs
10-25-2005, 02:21 PM
Hey guys...I was just wondering if anyone knows about any Sox fan gatherings in Michigan to watch the game tonight? I'm out here in Kalamazoo and will be 21 in 3 months so I can't get into any local sports bars...anyone know of anything going on in Michigan? I'd like to stay on the western half of the state if I could...

tifosiv122
10-25-2005, 03:24 PM
I'm in Lansing but I have class until 8:30 so I can't make it to Kalamazoo, but if you want to come to Lansing, your more then welcome to...26" LCD HDTV and stereo speakers.

Erik

mpshans
10-25-2005, 04:14 PM
I am in Grand Rapids but have a prior engagement. I won't get to see the game until after 9:30 :angry:
The same thing happened to me on Sunday :angry:
I was out of town in Seattle and only got to watch innings 3-5 in O'Hare before boarding the puddle jumper back to G.R.
So long story short sorry I can't offer you anything but know that West MI loves our sox
Go Sox!

PaleHosed
10-25-2005, 06:46 PM
I've just relocated to the Grand Rapids area and would like to know what bars other West Michigan Sox fans recommend for view the rest of the Series. I probably will be watching from home tonight, but I will looking for places to watch the game tomorrow and beyond.