PDA

View Full Version : Astros Fan Scored Ticket Finally

Killer-Beees
10-25-2005, 01:10 PM
Anyone from here going and sitting around Section 409? If so, I'll buy you a :gulp: because ya'll have treated me so well.

Edit (addition): Duhhh, should have mentioned that it is for Game 4, tomorrow night.

Chicken Dinner
10-25-2005, 01:11 PM
Have fun and report back tomorrow.

Tekijawa
10-25-2005, 01:13 PM
Anyone from here going and sitting around Section 409? If so, I'll buy you a :gulp: because ya'll have treated me so well.

Good for you, I wish I was able to go root on my team in person for a game!

Have fun... and beware of Medical Consultants in White Sox gear!

Killer-Beees
Have fun and report back tomorrow.

Duhhh, should have mentioned that it is for Game 4, tomorrow night. :redface:

I was just a little excited. :)

Uncle_Patrick
Have fun. My wife is going to be down in Houston tomorrow (I think, she's in San Antonio now). Her business partner down there was gonna try and score tickets to Game 4, but all he could get was standing room seats and since she's pregnant, she's not going to be standing up for an entire baseball game.

Killer-Beees
10-25-2005, 01:17 PM
Have fun. My wife is going to be down in Houston tomorrow (I think, she's in San Antonio now). Her business partner down there was gonna try and score tickets to Game 4, but all he could get was standing room seats and since she's pregnant, she's not going to be standing up for an entire baseball game.

Keep checking eBay. I got someone to end an auction early on the Buy It Now feature. Just mentioned what they were going for, and she agreed to end the auction at a reduced price.

One funny thing I have to put up with, here and her girlfriend are dressing up as Beee's and sitting right next to me :dunno:

pdimas
10-25-2005, 01:19 PM
Have fun! My uncle (who lives in Dallas) flew up here for this weekend's games with only a ticket for Sunday, then managed to score a ticket for Saturday at the last minute, and then a buddy of his from Chicago scored tix for all the Houston games. So he could quite possibly catch every game of the World Series. Sheesh some guys have all the luck