PDA

View Full Version : Something Missing This Year

Dancin' Homer
10-25-2005, 12:15 PM
I think the only problem with the White Sox season this year is I haven't heard the Quincy Alexander Moving Mobile Unit commercial on the radio. Man, I loved that one.:whiner:

ChiSoxKid
10-25-2005, 12:31 PM
I think the only problem with the White Sox season this year is I haven't heard the Quincy Alexander Moving Mobile Unit commercial on the radio. Man, I loved that one.:whiner:

Hahaha - I was just talking to a buddy of mine about that commercial. Also reminiscing
about the Dodge of Midlothian TV commercial with the woman who owns/operates the
dealership, and her really harsh voice: "D'you know dey changed da laws on me again?"
Her and her kids banging gavels - priceless.

Over By There
10-25-2005, 12:31 PM
The memory of Quincy will live on in the name of my fantasy teams, the Movin' Mobile Units. :smile:

eriqjaffe
10-25-2005, 02:37 PM
I think the only problem with the White Sox season this year is I haven't heard the Quincy Alexander Moving Mobile Unit commercial on the radio. Man, I loved that one.:whiner:On the bright side, we didn't have to hear Ron Santo going on about Blue Cross. Hearing his raspy voice during a Sox broadcast always bugged the hell out of me.

Dancin' Homer
10-26-2005, 03:44 AM
The memory of Quincy will live on in the name of my fantasy teams, the Movin' Mobile Units. :smile:

That is classic and I'm totally going to steal it every chance I have.