PDA

View Full Version : Please look at this...

MERPER
10-25-2005, 03:12 AM
As a young journalist at University of Missouri, I am required to keep a blog for one of my classes.

Please think closely to everything that's happened in this series and follow the link. Pay close attention to the entry from Friday, October 21 (before the series began) and scroll down if the new Tuesday update has already happened.

ENJOY!

Series analysis (http://jeremyplynn.blogspot.com/)

2 more!!! :supernana: :supernana:

dropkick371
10-25-2005, 04:28 AM
Are you going to keep it going after the series? I dig it, and there's always room for more baseball blogs on my less topic-specific thing.

Kevin
10-25-2005, 04:40 AM
Ok, Mizzou kid. A quick question: How is the J school there? My college decision came down to Mizzou and Columbia College Chicago, and I chose Columbia College. I did so because 1) I love Chicago and 2) I was lucky enough to be born into a family that has pulitzers and...I have connections in Chicago. So I chose Columbia for the jobs there. Did I mess up? Is the school good?

Erik The Red
10-25-2005, 05:04 AM
For a journalist, I would expect your grammar to be better. Also, there's one line in the Oct. 21st post:

"If Jenks can reach 100 mph normally, he might get to 103 now."

I've never seen any evidence that a couple weeks' rest will make you throw the ball harder than you ever have. Granted you could have been exaggerating, but the tone of the rest of the post is pretty serious, so if you were indeed exaggerating it seems a bit out of place in the context of the post.