PDA

View Full Version : Chamions Shirts/Hats

chisoxfan23
10-24-2005, 07:14 PM
For all of you like myself that don't live in Chicago or Illinois and find it hard to find White Sox AL Champions/Division Champs gear you can buy it at Finish Line (the shoe store). I live in Michigan and they had pleanty of stuff. I asked if they won the world series if they would have stuff and they said they would get their shipment the day after the game. I ordered my AL champions T-shirt right after the game last week and I'm still waiting for it to come in the mail, this is taking way too long, plus you have to pay shipping. Hope this helps some of you.

Iguana775
10-24-2005, 08:01 PM
Well, I live in nebraska and I have yet to find any where that is selling AL Champ stuff. I fear if i order it online, I wont even get it till christmas.

lizard6king6
10-24-2005, 11:55 PM
I cancelled my order on MLB.com, it was going to take too long. I went to the store and found the stuff I wanted for a little less. It sucks waiting for the mail:angry:

TimoPerez
10-25-2005, 12:04 AM
Here in New York I couldn't even find Mets' gear in local stores until they signed Carlito and Pedro. Everything is filled with Yankee stuff. The local stores still have some Robin Ventura jerseys. If the Sox win the whole thing I'll order some stuff on MLB.com and be patient.

power98
10-25-2005, 08:40 AM
I went to the mall here...filled with more Flubbies stuff than a shop across from the urinal. Was lucky enough to buy the last AL champs shirt in my size. NO ONE has it here in the desert.