PDA

View Full Version : Congrats and Crede...

Killer-Beees
10-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Congrats on the first 2 games and the player that is most impressing me so far on your team is Crede...That guy is a vacuum at 3rd base.

Fine team you have got there in Chi-Town

Rocky Soprano
10-24-2005, 11:32 AM
Congrats on the first 2 games and the player that is most impressing me so far on your team is Crede...That guy is a vacuum at 3rd base.

Thanks!

Those Astros have a great team as well. Both games have been great games, especially last night.

I am sure the Astros will be ready to fight in Houston.

Palehose13
10-24-2005, 11:34 AM

Thanks. I think Konerko said it best when he stated, "It's [playing Houston] like playing a mirror image of ourselves." I am going to paraphrase now, but he meant that both clubs never give up and scratch and claw to win. It's been an enjoyable series and if Fox didn't have two schmucks in the booth and go wild on advertising and self-promotion, I think these last two games may have brought the casual fan back to (or into) baseball.

Killer-Beees
10-24-2005, 11:34 AM
Oh, and a favor from you guys. If you locate the fan that assaulted Biggios wife after the game, send him this way. We have a rope and tree waiting for him.

Palehose13
10-24-2005, 11:35 AM
Oh, and a favor from you guys. If you locate the fan that assaulted Biggios wife after the game, send him this way. We have a rope and tree waiting for him.

I thought that fan was arrested.

Killer-Beees
10-24-2005, 11:36 AM
I thought that fan was arrested.

Yeah, but he has to leave the jailhouse at some point...hehehe

Mickster
10-24-2005, 11:36 AM
Oh, and a favor from you guys. If you locate the fan that assaulted Biggios wife after the game, send him this way.

:o:

Tell me you are kidding......

Killer-Beees
10-24-2005, 11:39 AM

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=sports&id=3566213

Palehose13
10-24-2005, 11:39 AM

There were reports on the Astro's message board that this happened. Apparently, a fan that was behind her grabbed her (by the hair) and yelled something about the Sox winning after Podsednik hit his homerun. It was classless and I hope the person is punished accordingly.

There's that one bad apple... :angry:

antitwins13
10-24-2005, 11:44 AM

Thanks, I'm sure the Stros will be tough at Enron Field.

Mickster
10-24-2005, 11:47 AM
There were reports on the Astro's message board that this happened. Apparently, a fan that was behind her grabbed her (by the hair) and yelled something about the Sox winning after Podsednik hit his homerun. It was classless and I hope the person is punished accordingly.

There's that one bad apple... :angry:

Great. Surprised that the Cubune hasn't picked up on this yet......

:knue
"Front page news tomorrow!"

Killer-Beees
10-24-2005, 11:47 AM
Thanks, I'm sure the Stros will be tough at Enron Field.

Enron...hahaha...Cards fans were calling it "The Juice Box". Got to love it.

BeviBall!
10-24-2005, 12:04 PM
If this is true, this makes me sick. I had a bunch of Astro fans near me and everyone seemed to get along swimmingly.

wdelaney72
10-24-2005, 12:10 PM
Enron...hahaha...Cards fans were calling it "The Juice Box". Got to love it.

With all due respect, no we don't got to love it. That ballpark is not suitable for Major League Baseball.

hawkjt
10-24-2005, 12:36 PM
What kind of total drunken jerk do you have to be to pull a woman's hair. This guy should be forced to deal with some astros or texas linebackers. One guy gives the sox fans a bad name, ---hole.

Go Sox!!!!

Ol' No. 2
10-24-2005, 12:44 PM
What kind of total drunken jerk do you have to be to pull a woman's hair. This guy should be forced to deal with some astros or texas linebackers. One guy gives the sox fans a bad name, ---hole.

Go Sox!!!!As long as he doesn't get the same drillrod judge who let Ligue walk.:angry:

kninchicago
10-24-2005, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the congrats.

While I firmly believe the Sox are going to win this thing, no pink needed, I do hope the Astro's come back and give us a real fight back in Houston. I'd have more fun watching the games if the Sox have to fight for their last two victories. Also selfishly the only night I can hit up the United Center is Thursday, and man would I be bummed if they win the WS while I'm at work of all places! They're also an impressive team and I have thought all postseason that they were the most worthy NL team to go to the Series.

DaleJRFan
10-24-2005, 02:27 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=sports&id=3566213

That is complete bull****. I hope that Sox fans were wise enough to beat him into the ground. I hope that both Craig Biggio and his wife understand this should not be a judgment against Chicago as a whole. ****, I hate it when one loser has to ruin it for everyone.

Palehose13
10-24-2005, 02:29 PM
That is complete bull****. I hope that Sox fans were wise enough to beat him into the ground. I hope that both Craig Biggio and his wife understand this should not be a judgment against Chicago as a whole. ****, I hate it when one loser has to ruin it for everyone.

:?:

Don't get me wrong, I agree with most of your post. I'm just confused as to why it would be wise to beat up a moron?

WSoxFanForever
10-24-2005, 02:31 PM
I heard about the hair pulling and it made me sick. Please know that most Sox fans abhor that, and if I knew who it was, I'd gladly mail him to Houston.

I didn't want us to play the Astros because they are such a good team. I much preferred the Cards, even with their record. You have a great team and I'm sure you will give us a run for our money. I am cheering crazily for the White Sox, but during the regular season, I enjoy the Astros.

This series is baseball the way basesball was supposed to be played, and no huge egos, huge salaries, etc. It's great.

DaleJRFan
10-24-2005, 02:34 PM
:?:

Don't get me wrong, I agree with most of your post. I'm just confused as to why it would be wise to beat up a moron?

You're right, I got fairly angry when I read that article. But c'mon, you have to admit, it would be a great sight to see, the tools that give Sox fans a bad name getting some of their own...

What kinda irks me about it is.. it's freakin Craig Biggio's wife. He's pretty much the nicest guy in baseball. Why his wife?? Ugh...

Layla
10-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Just want to jump in here and say that no real White Sox fan would ever do that. I hope you guys deep in the heart of Texas know that.

Meanwhile, I agree with Paulie and everyone else who said you guys are the mirror image of us. Always fighting back.

Thanks for the classy post.:smile:

Killer-Beees
10-24-2005, 02:40 PM
Just want to jump in here and say that no real White Sox fan would ever do that. I hope you guys deep in the heart of Texas know that.

Meanwhile, I agree with Paulie and everyone else who said you guys are the mirror image of us. Always fighting back.

Thanks for the classy post.:smile:

Sidenote:I never linked this one incident to the Sox fans in general.

I'll bet an incident like this happens in Houston as well, but may not get any press because a player or his family was not involved.

People who do this sort of thing over sport, have no life IMHO.

elrod
10-24-2005, 02:54 PM
The mutant who yanked Patty Biggio's hair should be locked in a cell with Ligue and a gimp's costume.