PDA

View Full Version : I Finally Understand

NBKwsoxfan
10-24-2005, 10:23 AM
...why this board is so much better than the whitesox.com message board. I need to stay here for the remainder of the postseason (why did I say offseason originally? i'm still really tired).

Usually the "trolls" as they're called over there aren't really that bad, but this postseason it's just been the same god damned thing time after time after time. HAHAHAH CHEATCAGO CHEATCAGO YOU CHEATED CHEATERS ITS TIME FOR CHEATING WHY DONT YOU GO CHEAT WITH YOUR CHEAT STICKS HAHAHHAH. It's really aggravating. No one apparently listens to logic anymore.

I think I'll stay here for the remainder of the postseason.. and hey maybe if I play my cards right I can stay after too..? I like the looks of this board a lot better.

Baby Fisk
10-24-2005, 10:26 AM
...why this board is so much better than the whitesox.com message board. I need to stay here for the remainder of the offseason.

Usually the "trolls" as they're called over there aren't really that bad, but this postseason it's just been the same god damned thing time after time after time. HAHAHAH CHEATCAGO CHEATCAGO YOU CHEATED CHEATERS ITS TIME FOR CHEATING WHY DONT YOU GO CHEAT WITH YOUR CHEAT STICKS HAHAHHAH. It's really aggravating. No one apparently listens to logic anymore.

I think I'll stay here for the remainder of the postseason.. and hey maybe if I play my cards right I can stay after too..? I like the looks of this board a lot better.

Spend some time here and you'll never want to be anyplace else. :thumbsup:

doublem23
10-24-2005, 10:29 AM
You're more than welcome to stay. And don't worry about the trolls. We got it covered.

:deadtrolls

Procol Harum
10-24-2005, 10:35 AM
Once you've had WSI...you can't...uh...go nigh! :bandance:

credefan24
10-24-2005, 10:43 AM
That's why I came to WSI. Knoweldgable fans, no trolls, and just a great group of people! I love it her.

NBK, are you from Northbrook by any chance?! Good to see some North burbs sox fans!

itsnotrequired
10-24-2005, 10:44 AM
The mlb.com boards are the worst. Total, classic, junior-high action.

voodoochile
10-24-2005, 10:48 AM
The mlb.com boards are the worst. Total, classic, junior-high action.

Many businesses think the Internet is just a bunch of people talking dirty, high schoolers talking sports and video games and people shopping.

The fact that there are actually groups of intelligent adults (young and old) talking baseball is inconceivable to them.

There loss is our gain...

itsnotrequired
10-24-2005, 10:53 AM

Both in knowledgeable, quality members and keeping the fools that belong on the mlb.com boards where they are.

Cheers to WSI!:gulp:

rdwj
10-24-2005, 11:50 AM
I still read both boards. This one has the better fans, but I don enjoy a little troll bashing from time to time.

Glad to see ya!

veeter
10-24-2005, 11:54 AM
We are great here, aren't we.

Chicago
10-24-2005, 12:23 PM
It seems to have gotten better since 09-28-2005 :tongue:

34 Inch Stick
10-24-2005, 12:29 PM
I made the switch years ago. Now I only go to whitesox.com to not get playoff tickets.

A_ROW33
10-24-2005, 12:48 PM
I came here around the all star break and at first didn't think it was so great, I came during the height of the WSJ era, but then the vote for scotty campaign kicked in and ever since I really enjoy the great environment this place provides for sox fans, and knowledgable people in general.

Discinfool23
10-24-2005, 02:13 PM
I must say, I have also been checking out the page over the late run our SOX have been having. I truly enjoy this site. Everyone seems intelligent and fun loving (Plus Biased which is a major plus). This has lead me to believe that I have found a new favorite Baseball site. I don't think you guys are going to be able to get rid of me. Hopefully, I can add some intelligent insight myself.

Jason M
Joliet, IL

2 Down, 2 To Go! Then you are going to see a lot of this!
:bandance: :bandance: :dtroll:

fquaye149
10-24-2005, 02:38 PM

:redface: Voodoo....

:cool:

itsnotrequired
10-24-2005, 02:42 PM
I came here around the all star break and at first didn't think it was so great, I came during the height of the WSJ era, but then the vote for scotty campaign kicked in and ever since I really enjoy the great environment this place provides for sox fans, and knowledgable people in general.

Ah, good times. 1900 posts in 2.5 months. Classic...

MISoxfan
10-24-2005, 02:46 PM
That's why I started posting here too. It started even before the postseason, it's absolutelly ridiculous. I still post on the regular mlb.com message board occassionally as NewLook05.

DenverSock
10-24-2005, 03:06 PM
It seems to have gotten better since 09-28-2005 :tongue:

It seems to have gotten more crowded since 09-28-2005.

I know, I only came here this season. :redface:

Theanticub
10-25-2005, 07:25 PM
Don't, I repeat Don't go to the whitesox.com forums. Its chaotic, and full of jealous trolls. Gives me a headache../sigh.

I love this site...barely any trolls and lots of sox love...thumbs up to the mods/creaters.

jabrch
10-25-2005, 07:52 PM
Don't, I repeat Don't go to the whitesox.com forums.

Thanks for the advice. I was just about to go over there.

Jurr
10-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the advice. I was just about to go over there.
We're talking about Sox love, and one of the funny thing is the dearth of teal lately. Very rare, indeed.

And I just said "dearth"....I need to be shot. :redface:

Soxfan35
10-25-2005, 08:11 PM
I've never even been to or posted at another message board of any kind, and I don't plan on changing that now.

Jurr
10-25-2005, 08:13 PM
I've never even been to or posted at another message board of any kind, and I don't plan on changing that now.
Dude..you have no idea how much the mods work to keep the jagoffs from infesting this board. Staying here is very bright.

VivaOzzie
10-25-2005, 08:17 PM
I also want to take this chance to thank the mods. This place is the ****, and I have been extremely addicted for about the last year and a half. The difference with me is, I have never been a part of another Sox forum, I haven't even seen one. I guess I lucked out by stumbling upon this glorious place without having to waste time with the other crap out there.

Truth is, I dont even really know what a true 'troll' is, because the mods usually either just send them to the roadhouse where we have a field day with them. Or if they are bad enough, they just put a
:dtroll: or:troll or :spam .

Moral of the story...this place ****ing rocks. Cheers & GO SOX! :gulp:

Layla
10-25-2005, 09:05 PM
Don't, I repeat Don't go to the whitesox.com forums. Its chaotic, and full of jealous trolls. Gives me a headache../sigh.

I love this site...barely any trolls and lots of sox love...thumbs up to the mods/creaters.

Too late.

I went over earlier.

What a mess.