PDA

View Full Version : You guys wont believe this!!!!!

crazyozzie02
10-24-2005, 09:51 AM
So i was watching the World Series at my grandmas house in Portage and they go to the comerrical break to go to the ninth inning, and all of a sudden i look out the window and see to balls of fire and the sounds of *POP**POP*. The power station failed and the ENTIRE area was without power. I didnt get to see the rest of the game. Me and my dad were fighting so i didnt go out to the car to listen to the rest of the game either. I missed a part of baseball history. A part of me inside has died. Just want to know if this happened to anyone else but i doubt it. I just feel like dying right now!!!! :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

Colin

Kuzman
10-24-2005, 09:55 AM
where at in portage? I saw every minute of the game and my power didn't go out.

crazyozzie02
10-24-2005, 09:57 AM
Right off Old Porter Road on Hamilton Street

MillerSoxFan
10-24-2005, 09:59 AM
Brutal!

Maybe there's some misguided NW IN flubs fan working foir NIPSCO.

crazyozzie02
10-24-2005, 10:01 AM
Brutal!

Maybe there's some misguided NW IN flubs fan working foir NIPSCO.

It was so coencidential (Sp?) that that thought came through my mind, to tell you the truth but i put that out shortly. Too dangerous for them to even do

mike squires
10-24-2005, 10:05 AM
This is the time of year the World series should be bringing fathers and sons closer together...not fighting. I'm sorry that happened.

doublem23
10-24-2005, 10:08 AM
You can download the game at whitesox.com for 5 bucks.

crazyozzie02
10-24-2005, 10:10 AM
This is the time of year the World series should be bringing fathers and sons closer together...not fighting. I'm sorry that happened.

We were together, but we were arguing about Joe Crede (that bastard) it was the play where we brought his glove back and let Uribe get it even though Joe Could have made the play and it led to 2 Houston runs. Its all good now though. Thanks for caring though.
:smile: