PDA

View Full Version : Is Kw capable of the big trades we need to complete?

RedPinStripes
12-13-2001, 06:57 AM
I think so.

Paulwny
12-13-2001, 07:12 AM
I think he's limited by money. JR won't let him acquire a high priced veteran pitcher or every day player.

RedPinStripes
12-13-2001, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Paulwny
I think he's limited by money. JR won't let him acquire a high priced veteran pitcher or every day player.

Pitchers are going to be tough, but JR will pay for guys like Giles, Erstad, and Dye. Can he do this without geting shafted like He did on the Baldwin deal?

Danny Evans is still laughing about that one.

CubKilla
12-13-2001, 12:46 PM
I think it's quite obvious from the David Wells fiasco and now the Erstad debacle that KW is a COMPLETE F'N IDIOT!!!!! The big names..... Erstad for the Master of the Swinging Bunt and a pitcher who has had time to develop and has almost always failed????? How is it that KW does not complete this trade with all the young arms in the minor leagues????? I haven't seen today's (12/13) paper and slept too late to catch the Sportscenter replay but why all the problems since KW has taken over the reigns? :slowswing

"Those pics of KW sure came in handy!"

Kilroy
12-13-2001, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by CubsF'nBlow
I think it's quite obvious from the David Wells fiasco and now the Erstad debacle that KW is a COMPLETE F'N IDIOT!!!!! The big names..... Erstad for the Master of the Swinging Bunt and a pitcher who has had time to develop and has almost always failed????? How is it that KW does not complete this trade with all the young arms in the minor leagues????? I haven't seen today's (12/13) paper and slept too late to catch the Sportscenter replay but why all the problems since KW has taken over the reigns?

Slow down. When the Wells trade was made, everyone loved the deal. And it wasn't KW's fault the Jays docs didn't do their homework. And the "Erstad debacle"? How exactly is KW at fault there? They agree to a trade and then Angels GM takes it to the Mouse in the tower who decides that Garland and Singleton aren't big enuf names. Yep, KW really ****ed up there.

OfficerKarkovice
12-13-2001, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Paulwny

i agree

ode to veeck
12-14-2001, 01:50 AM
I can't answer this poll as it does not have a line that answers No F___ING Way!!

Bmr31
12-14-2001, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by ode to veeck
I can't answer this poll as it does not have a line that answers No F___ING Way!!

*****!!!

FarWestChicago
12-14-2001, 02:00 AM
I can't answer this poll as it does not have a line that answers No F___ING Way!! Tell us how you really feel, Ode!!

RedPinStripes
12-14-2001, 03:09 AM

lol!

CLR01
12-14-2001, 03:13 AM

Doesnt he's a complete moron basically sum up the no f'n way?

RedPinStripes
12-14-2001, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by CLR01

Doesnt he's a complete moron basically sum up the no f'n way?

That was the area I tried to hit with that option.

MikeKreevich
12-14-2001, 09:29 AM
Williams is no moron, but I sure wish we had a G.M. with a little more experience, a better horse trader. I always feel like he gives more than necessary.